1

The Honourable Daisy Wells  made a group chat

TheHonourableDaisyWells named group chat: the detectives 

TheHonarableDaisyWells added Hazel, ALEX:), George the angel, Lavina is the murderer, Kitty cat, *Beanie* and Amina the goddess 

TheHonarableDaisyWells:  Hello everyone  I have made this group chat to chat to you.

George the angel: Well obviously! What else are you going to make one for!?

*Beanie*: Hello everyone!

Hazel: Hello Beanie! Why were Daisy and George fighting?

Lavina is the murderer: Probably something stupid.

Kitty cat: That's probably right

Amina the goddess: I bet you it was one of those things that only the two of them will understand.

Hazel: I know. You are exactly right Amina.

ALEX:) : What am I late for? I saw George rapidly text on his phone then sigh with frustration.

Hazel: Daisy and George are arguing about something stupid.

ALEX:) : oh, I should have guessed.

TheHounarableDaisyWells: It is not STUPID!! George is trying to mock me yet is failing

George the angel: That is very rude Daisy Wells!!

TheHounarableDaisyWells: Why, thank you!

George the angel: Oh, shut up!!

TheHounarableDaisyWells: Anyways to get to the point I was thinking we could all go on a picnic together soon! It will be very fun! 

Hazel: I think it's a wonderful idea!

ALEX:) :  If Hazels going then I think I'll go too!

Hazel: ☺️

ALEX:) : 😊

( Daisy and Hazel)

TheHounableDaisyWells: Hazel. WHY ARE YOU AND ALEXANDER ACTING LOVEY DOVEY!

Hazel: I AM NOT!! Plus he doesn't like me.

TheHounarableDaisyWells: You are so oblivious.

Hazel:I AM NOT!!

(Alexander and George)

George the angel: Alex for the hundredth time stop flirting with Hazel!!! 

ALEX:) : I am not! We're just really good friends.

George the Angel: what about when she's not around?

ALEX:) : It ruins my day and makes me sad that's all.

George the angel: Why don't you write her a love letter?😂

ALEX:) : NO!! It would be awkward! And embarrassing 😳 

George the angel: 😂😋🤣

ALEX:) : 😒😡🤬

( Detectives ) 

TheHounarableDaisyWells: Is anyone else coming then?

Lavina is the murderer: I'll come I guess. Only if you bring mini sausage rolls.

Kitty cat: I'll come!

* Beanie*: I'll come too !! 

Amina the goddess : I think I can come.

George the angel: Me and Alex are coming!!!! But like Lavina i want mini sausage rolls!

*Beanie*: Yeah! Sausage rolls!!

Kitty cat: I also want mini sausage rolls!

Amina the goddess: sausage rolls!! sausage rolls!!

Hazel:I agree

ALEX:) : Yeah! Sausage rolls!

TheHounarableDaisyWells: Fine I'll see what I can do. Any ways when are we going and where are we going?

Hazel: We could go in 3 days time and go to Victoria parks.

ALEX:) : Great plan👍

Hazel: Thanks☺️

ALEX:) : no problem!

George the angel made group chat.

George the angel added TheHounarableDaisyWells, Lavina is the murderer, Amina the goddess,*Beanie*, Kitty cat to the group chat.

George named the group chat Serious chat over Sausage roles.

George the angel: I made this group chat to talk about Hazel and Alex. They love each other but they don't know it!

*Beanie*: it's like a romantic love story!

TheHounarableDaisyWells: First of all why did you name the group chat that?

George the angel: It just popped into my head ok! Deal with it.

Lavina is the murderer: So what do we do? At the picnic do we ask them to go get something at leave them on there own?

TheHounarableDaisyWells: Mr Arcady is not stealing my Watson! She is mine!

George the angel: You'll have to deal with it because even if you don't want to admit it Daisy Wells they are made for each other.

TheHounarableDaisyWells: I guess so but it still annoys me.

*Beanie* : They are made for each other! It really is like a love story!

( Detectives)

Hazel:  Guys me and Alexander are going shopping. George and Lavina do you want to come?

Lavina is the murderer: Sure

George the angel: Of course.

TheHounarableDaisyWells: HOW RUDE HAZEL WONG NOT INVITING ME, YOUR BESTIE, SHOPPING ASWELL YET YOU INVITE LAVINA!!

Hazel: You have that date with Amina remember?

TheHounarableDaisyWells: oh yes. I should be going.

Word count: 632 <3