( Btw guys none of these photos are mine I found them on Google and in this Hazel is really good at her secret talent. I can see her doing this)

George the angel: I can't stop laughing 😂 

🌃Amina 🌃: Tell us what it says!!

George the angel: No I ca-

Lovesick  💗 : Guys I got my phone back and hit George with a baguette. Also what Hazels secret talent?

😈Lavinia 😈: Yeah I wanna know

🥀Kitty 🥀: Me too . I mean how can Hazel get any better?

Lovesick 💗 : IKR

TheHounarableDaisyWells: Well... can I tell them Hazel?

🌷Hazel🌷: I guess you can.

TheHounarableDaisyWells: Hazel can make dresses and clothes and that kind of stuff!

🌌Beanie 🌌: Wow Hazel that's amazing!!

🌷Hazel🌷: Ty Beanie. Xx😚 

🌃Amina 🌃: Could you show us some pics?

🌷Hazel 🌷: Ok.

🌷Hazel 🌷posted a photo

TheHounarableDaisyWells: Hazel has recently finished making my yellow dress.
TheHounarableDaisyWells has posted a photo

😈Lavinia 😈: OMG!! THEY LOOK STUNNING!!!DO YOU THINK YOU COULD MAKE ME ONE CUS LIKE I WILL PAY YOU AND EVERYTHING I JUST NEED A DRESS MADE BY HAZEL!!!
Lovesick 💗: Omfg they are amazing! When did you start?
🌷Hazel 🌷: Well I always knew how to sew and my sister Rose wanted this specific dress she had dreamed about while reading a book about Princesses and stuff so I learned and it was quite fun so I made it a hobby and a majority of my clothes are hand made. Also of course I can make you a dress Lavinia!!
🥀Kitty🥀: Hazel you are too amazing. Omg could I pay you to make me a dress then I can wear it to the garden party!
🌌Beanie 🌌: Who did you make the dresses for?
🌷Hazel 🌷: The first one was for me, second one for Rose and last one was a request from Rose for May.
TheHounarableDaisyWells: I thought May hated dresses.
🌷Hazel 🌷: She does but apparently she tries to wear it every day!
🌌Beanie🌌: Cute!
😈Lavinia  😈: I want a black short dress with really puffy lace sleeves.
George the angel: I will pay for it!
😈Lavinia😈: Aww. Ty George!
🌷Hazel 🌷: Of course Lavinia! Kitty, Beanie and Amina if you want me to make anything for you let me know!💖
Lovesick 💗 : Um I know we are talking about Hazel but Daisy has ran off with the sandwiches 🥪 
George the angel: Get her!!