Part-5

Happy Reading!!

Hardik and Abhimanyu went to the police station and their lawyers were already present there. The officer stood up ad they entered inside.
"Who was it?" Said Abhimanyu
"The Aggarwal's said Sharma. The girl's parents admitted that Karan Aggarwal had given them two lakh to carry out this stunt. They had this all planned. First they stalked him all day at his company and when he was leaving they heard him talk to his coworkers that he is gonna take the small route and then they executed their plan" said Sharma as he stood up from his seat.

"Then why isn't he here yet? Karan Aggarwal" said Hardik and the officer laughed. Abhimanyu stared at his strange behavior

"Sir we can't just a rest anybody without the warentt and moreover Laksh sir was also at fault, his car was at the speed of 120 when there are sings of that road to not go above 80" he said not taking them lightly and Abhimanyu understood.

"Are you threatening us Sharma?" Said Hardik and Sharma snickered "Not threatening sir ji, warning so that later when anything goes wrong you don't blame us" he said and Abhimanyu knew just how to shut his mouth.

"Aggarwal gave them 2 lakh right? I will give you 10 lakh if you make sure that the further proceedings go in our favour" Abhimanyu said in the most professional voice and everyone present in the room looked at him.

Mr.Sharma's greedy ass couldn't deny it of course so he odered his sub officers to go and get Karan Aggarwal
And Abhimanyu and Hardik sat there and waited for him.
Hardik informed his wife that they will be late and not to worry about them.

After half an hour, the officers dragged Karan inside and made him sit in one of the chairs his hands were cuffed. Abhimanyu and Hardik looked at him with disgust.

'Common now Aggarwal, spill the truth, me don't have much time" said Acp sharma as he switched on the recording tape.

"I had workered very hard to set up my company. I worked day and night to make my company number one and out of no where one day Thakur family also started their construction company and they beat me to the first place, it thought it was not fair. They were wealthly enough..they had many other companies and it did not sit well with me. I tired many times before too to make their family bound around controversies but every time my people would miss it. This time it was well planned and executed. I wanted to finish their reputation in the country once and for all"

The officer turned off the divide and motioned to take him to the chamber. They discussed further legal things and Abhimanyu decided to take legal actions and make this thing go public. It would nice for trp he thought. Playing dirty in these kinds of classes is the safest thing to do, he had learned it through out the years. 

Then Abhimanyu and Hardik stood up walking away to their car and sitting on the passenger seat ss the driver startrd to drive.

At Thakur household

Gautam and Damini had slept already after satin dinner and Ayaansh was also asleep in his mothers arms.

Ishita, Geetika, Laksh and Saanvi were sitting in the living room waiting for the men to come back.

Ishita had tried consoling Laksh and Saanvi to go back to sleep as Laksh was clearly tired and Sasnvi also had a hectic day in office.

"Okay if you guys don't want to sleep at least atleast some food?" Said ishita and they denied. "Nahi bhabhi, I will wait for bhai" said Laksh and Saanvi also nodded agreeing to him.

Ishita and Geetika sighed.

After half an hour, the clock read 12:35 and Abhimanyu and Hardik entered the house. Laksh stood up and went near them.

"Is it done? It is resolved?" He spoke anxiously and they nodded, both men were extremely tired. "The officer was playing hard, bhai had to shut his mouth with money" said Hardik and Laksh looked at Abhimanyu who was sitting in the couch, Ishita bringing them water.

He waited for him to finish his water and then hugged his brother. "Bhaiya I am so sorry for troubling you and thank you so so much" he said and everyone in the room smiled. "It's okay Laksh as long as you are not hurt" he said and creased his hair.

"Now let's eat some food I am starving and I bet you guys haven't eaten anything yet too" Hardik said keeping his hand over Geetika's shoulder snd she nodded smiling at him.

Ishita had to put Ayaansh on his stroller which was at the corner of the living room. They served the food and sat together to eat it.

Hardik was again head over heels for Ishita's food and Laksh joined in this time too.
"Bhaiya you are lucky to have a wife like her" said Laksh and Ishita blushed at his comment but she knows how Abhimanyu is, he would never show his romantic lover boy side in front of everyone. He just nodded and resumed eating his food.

After they had their dinner the men decided to have a walk in the garden, even though they all were tired from the day and it was late at night, they were feeling some what relieved. They were about to walk towards the garden when Ayaansh started crying.
"It's his mid night snack time I guess" she said jokingly and walked towards him cooing him.

"Do you need to feed him?" Said Abhimanyu and she shook her head. "I had pampered some breastmilk before, I will just warm it up, can you take him to the garden till then?" She said abd he nodded taking him and you walking to the garden with others.

They all sat on the chairs, Geetika, Laksh and Ayaansh were on the garden floor playing with each other, but as soon as Ayaansh saw his mother walk towards them with a tray in her hand, he started crying and motioned his mother to pick him up, she smiled at him and kept the tray on the center table.

She brought haldi walla dood for everyone!! Well not for everyone, she doesn't like milk so expect her for everyone. She took Ayaansh in her arms and kissed his forehead "Aww mere bache ko bhuk lagi thi?" She said talking to him in a baby voice and he nodded as if understanding what she said

Ishita settled him on her laps and kept the bottle near his mouth, he hold onto it and ststyrd sucking to get milk

"Guys, it's so late" said Saanvi checking her phone
"Don't worry its Saturday tomorrow which means no work! Say what do you guys wanna have brunch tomorrow?? at the astable?"
Hardik said to his brothers, they all smiled as it has been quite a while since they have hang around their horses.

"Done deal then let's have brunch together tomorrow, I am sure we won't be able to make it to breakfast" Laksh said picking up his glass and they joked around.

After a few minutes, everyone returned to their respective rooms at 2:05.
.
.
.
That's it for today's chapter! I hope you liked it.

Guys my story ranked 3rd in brides 😭😭 I am SO happy I love you all<3333