Part-14

Happiest Reading<33

Backyard At Thakur household

Nitya excused herselt to attend a phone call and everyone turned their attention to Laksh. "So were are we going to Laksh?" Hardik asked him crossing his arms around his chest and Laksh squinted. "Bhai you know I thought it must be fun for us to have a time off from the work" he said and stood behind Ishita.

"Bhabhi help" he whispered and Ishita frowned "Stop hiding behind her" Abhimanyu said but he didnt budge "It's okay why are you all scolding him? I stand with you Laksh. You did the right thing and I do wanted to go out on a vacation though" she said and Laksh smiled cheekily "That actually sounds great'' Geetika added and Laksh winked at her.

"Guys we can't. Abhimanyu bhaiya and I have to go on a business trip to Brazil! And I don't let you all go without me" Saanvi said and Ayaansh who was in her arms grunted and scrunched his nose.

"See he agrees" Saanvi said pointed at him and everyone laughed at him. "That's fine, I would love to go to Brazil" Ishita said and everyone was quite, looking at Abhimanyu who was busy in his phone.

He sensed the silence and looked up "What? I am just booking tickets" he spoke and eveyone laughed. It looked like a very happy moment of a family together but unknown to them, a pair of almond brown eyes were staring at them furiously from a distance.

Ishita and Abhimanyu's bedroom

Abhimanyu came out of the washroom and looked at Ayaansh's empty crib, "Where is Ayaansh?" He asked Ishita hopping on the bed and shifting towards her "Oh her nanny took her to the park" she said looking up from her phone and seeing him interested in conversation, she put her moblie away.

"So how is office going?" She asked him pulling the blanket up and Abhimanyu snuggled in, putting his arm around her shoulder and pulling her closer
"Well our workers are trying their best to find the fraud company and other than that everything is smooth" he said and Ishita nodded "I am glad" she said and Abhimanyu smiled her pecking her cheeks.

"What's up with you today?" Sheasked him chuckling and he frowned "Lo aab enhe attention do tab bhi problem hai aur jab na do tab bhi" he said to her and Ishita smiled "Okay I am not complaining" she said and hugging him back, "How is your life going?" He asked her and Ishita went into thoughts

"It's...normal like I am happy but nothing is new" she sighed and Abhimanyu put his index finger under her chin and pulled her face up to face him. "You need something new?" He spoke in a low voice and Ishita gulped at his sudden change in mood, "Kinda" she said

"Let's make another baby then!" He spoke cheerfully and Ishita burst into laughter "Oh Please!" She spoke and rubbed her eyes from the moist of laughter. 

"What? You don't want another child?" Abhimanyu said pulling her closer as she scooted away
"Of course I want but not right now, Ayaansh is not even 2 a d I don't want to make a baby just because I am bored sitting at home" she pointed out and Abhimanyu nodded "I know I was just kidding..whenever you are ready" he said kissing her forehead and Ishita closed her eyes.

"I really need that vacation" she said and Abhimanyu nodded.

They both talked for a little while sharing their recent events with each other, laughing, cringing and getting amused at each other's exchange of words.

Their phone buzzed simultaneously and theylooked into it. It was the siblings group, Lalsh and Saanvi were calling everyone down at the kitchen,
"What are they upto?" They asked each other and shrugged and walked downstairs.

In the kitchen.

Geetika and Hardik were already present there and waiting for Ishita and Abhimanyu. As they arrived everyone was confused as to why the youngest ones have called them downstairs.

"What's up?" Abhimanyu said
"Bhai let's make pizza" Laksh said and everyone looked at him as if he is going to continue.

"That's it guys, he called you all down to make some pizza" Saanvi said and Laksh 'pft' her.
"You make it sound like a boring thing Saanvi...common I wanna spend some time together and I also want pizza very badly" he said and everyone agreed.

"Where is Nitya?" Geetika said and everyone shrugged "She is asleep, I guess she didn't open her door when I knocked" Laksh said and everyone nodded.

Saanvi paired up with Ishita and Geetika and Laksh got together which left Hardik and Abhimanyu alone. They both looked at each other then at the flour infront of them. "How do we do it?" Abhimanyu asked "I don't know...you have got some biceps, kneed it" he said stepping back and Abhimanyu frowned

"That's not fair, your muscles are same as mine" he said and Hardik squinted his eyebrows together. "Bhai, stop complaining we ain't in school anymore" he said sarcastically.

After 10 minutes everyone's shelf had a dough in front of them expect Abhimanyu and Hardik's. The boy's were covered in flour, their dark color t-shirts were white now and flour were all over their cheeks and hair.
Everyone tried to control their laugh as they struggled to give their dough a definite shape.

Hardik just sighed and walked over to Geetika with a small unnoticeable pout. "Help me" he cried out of desperation and Geetika chuckled "Come here" she said dragging him near the sink and washing him clean with water and towel. She ruffled his hair and it was a romantic moment people around them were admiring.

*clears throat* "need any help?" Ishita said sneaking towards Abhimanyu. He looked up and his face was full of stress. His face covered with flour was making it difficult for Ishita to control her laugh. "No need I am almost there" he said and went back to his work with a tight smile on his face.

Ishita rolled her eyes and leaned over the counter, she knows how to get him. "Not that you need any help but your attire is very dirty and you have almost keened the dough...why don't  you go and change and I will finish it off?" She said and Abhimanyu nodded cleaning his throat.

When he left the kitchen, everyone burst into laughs from their big brother's condition. Ishita fixed the dough in no time and they started making the sauce.

Till the time Abhimanyu came downstairs, they were adding the toppings on the pizza. Laksh was throwing sausage on Saanvi which started a war between them and was calm down by Geetika getting in the way.
"Ya ya it is just because of bhabhi I am forgiving you or you would have seen stars today" Saanvi said one last time before pulling his hair and Laksh huffed.

"Stop fighting like kids" Hardik said but no one took that seriously, instead Laksh showed him his tongue and went back to his pizza making. The patterns were switched now and they were working in couples.

Hardik pulled Geetika infront of him and they both were making the air lovey-dovey to which Laksh and Saanvi started making gagging sounds. Ishita and Abhimanyu laughed at them and Hardik and Geetika ignored them as if they weren't even present there.

Seeing them, Abhimanyu was looking at Ishita and she caught him she raised her eyebrows at him and he pointed at Hardik and Geetika and Ishita understood what he was trying to say. "Stop it" she said hitting him lightly on his chest and he chuckled "Why are you so shy infront of others?" He whispered to her and she shrugged "I am just not use to people showing their love and affection openly to me" she said assembling the cheese on the top. "Well then let me make you familiar with it" he said pulling her closer by waist but she pushed him away before anyone could notice.

"Stoppp all your siblings are here" she said whisper yelling at him "It's fine if you are not comfortable" he said holding her one hand and Ishita smiled.

Everyone couple had a different vibe around them. Laksh and Saanvi the youngest ones were goofing around and making jokes, Hardik and Geetika the middles were being all romantic and inside their own little bubble, Abhimanyu and Ishita were acting like the mature couple they were, conversing and making jokes here and there.

At the end of the day, there were three pizza's made with alot of love and care added in them. Everyone got around the table to have a piece of it and Hardik opened a bottle of wine to go with the pizza.
.
.
.
I hope you all enjoyed today's chapter!

Thank you for reading 🤍