Alternate chapter 8

In a desperate attempt to get away from him, Rain feigns to go one way, only to quickly move to the other side. He ducks underneath Danaisak's arm and pushes him as he does. To his dismay, he's only able to take a few steps before the man stops him from behind, grabbing a fistful of his hair while simultaneously twisting his arm behind his back. Rain yelps as he is yanked back against his attacker's chest. He's pretty sure he injured his wrist earlier when he fell. When Danaisak grabs him like this, pain shoots through his arm like a hot flare, making him nauseous.

"Where do you think you're going?" He growls into his ear.

"Let go!" Rain yells.

Danaisak does exactly that. With one swift motion he throws the boy on the ground. Before he registers what's happening, something hard connects with his ribs. He feels how the air is kicked out of him and it leaves him gasping. As he's trying to suck in much needed oxygen, he's getting kicked a second time. It leaves him breathless. Danaisak places a foot on his chest, successfully keeping him pinned against the cold tiles. He looks down at him menacingly.

"You're a feisty one, aren't you?" He says, sounding somewhat amused.

Rain can only cough in reply. With each breath he tries to take it's like he's getting stabbed. He doesn't know what a broken rib feels like but he's pretty sure that's what it is.

"You know, I've heard talking. You like it rough, don't you? Would you be more willing if I tied you up?" Danaisak asks in such a casual tone he could be inquiring about the weather.

He's already unbuckling his belt, a sickening grin on his face. Rain tries to move away, ignoring the screaming agony coming from his side. Danaisak stops his futile attempt by getting down and pressing his knee on his chest. The boy pushes and scratches at him in hopes to get him off. When his ringtone suddenly resonates through the room, his assailant gets distracted just enough for him to pull out from under him. He manages to crawl away but only a little bit. The man quickly turns his attention back on him, grabs him by the ankle and drags him closer once more, deaf to Rain's helpless pleas to leave him alone. He sits down on top of him again, pushing him to the floor with his weight and grabs the boy's wrists.

"We can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way." He says. "It's your choice."

Rain pushes through his panic filled mind, glares at the man defiantly and spits right in his face. In hindsight, not the best decision he ever made.
Danaisak looks downright furious. He slaps him hard across the face once more and forces one of his hands inside the loop he made with his belt before forcefully tying it together with his other hand. He's vaguely aware of his ringtone sounding in the distance again.
The man shoves his arms above his head and easily keeps them there. Rain struggles to break free but it's getting painfully obvious that he lacks the strength to get away on his own.

"I'll make you pay for that!" He snarls.

He moves then, placing himself over Rain in a way that he can maneuver easily. He leans down and hungrily bites at the boy's exposed neck. His victim cries and shouts beneath him, begging him to let him go. It only riles him up more.

"You can cry all you want, my little Drizzle. No one will hear you. And if someone does, I'll just tell them this was all your idea. One of your little fantasies. Who do you think they will believe, huh?"

Tears are freely streaming over Rain's face now. As some way of self-preservation he starts to retract into his head. If his body can't leave this place then at least his mind will be somewhere far away.
______________