Chapter 7 : Your old ass didn't recognise me

Someone from a dark corner - I am here

All the eyes snapped to that dark corner. It was like they just noticed that place. A regal looking devilishly handsome boy who looked like he was 14 or something stepped out of that corner, wearing a complete black outfit and a smirk. The ladies of prestigious houses were swooning over him, their pureblood masks slipping away and being replaced by hungry looks.

Dumbledore - and who you might be young one. Children your age are not allowed in these meeting (angry)

Person - I am disappointed Albus. Thought my presence will fill you with ecstasy (sarcastic smile)

There was one thought hovering above everyone's mind, who the fuck is this child who called ALBUS PERCIVAL WULFRIC BRIAN DUMBLEDORE by his name. Dumbledore was fuming, how dare this child disrespect him. Sirius and Amelia were curious as hell to know about him, afterall this child was the reason Sirius is not wasting in Azkaban.

Person - Looks like your old ass didn't recognise me Albus. Well hello to you too wizarding world, please welcome your one and only Hadrian Jameson Potter

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!

HARRY POTTER?

DID HE SAY POTTER?

HADRIAN? I THOUGHT IT WAS HARRY?

These were the questions of the day. Everybody had different reactions to this revelation. Sirius got tears in his eyes looking at his godson who looked like a perfect pureblood with his handsome face and charming smile, hiding the anger lurking behind. Dumblewhore looked like someone has punched his lungs and squeezed out all the air. He visibly looked pale and white. Fudge couldn't believe his eyes, according to Dumbledore Harry Potter was with his loving relatives and would be introduced to wizarding world after a year. Amelia and rest of the people present were intrigued, though the ladies drooling over him were ready to bite asses if they could get a taste of him. (Calm down ladies, he is just 10 😭)

Dumbledore - Harry my boy. How happy I am to see you. But what are you doing here

Harry - It's Lord Potter for you Dumbledore and I am certainly not your boy. You don't look quite happy to see me here

Dumbledore - You don't understand the laws my boy. Certainly you are the only heir of the Potter family and the future lord but this cannot happen till the time you turn 17. So I would like to offer myself as your proxy

Harry - NO!!!! get your fucking eyes away from the Potter seat. I may not be 17 but I am still the lord Potter and you will address me as so (angrily)

Everybody was shocked to see the anger behind those words. Why was Harry Potter so angry with Dumbledore.

Dumbledore - but my boy

Harry - stop your shit, let me prove my lordship by taking my oath and sitting in my seats. If I am lying the seats would reject me as a heir and my magic would be drained right.

Fudge - certainly

Harry moved towards the Potter seat that was situated in the second row from the top. No other seat in that row was occupied. The Potter seat was golden in colour with red linings. He touched the handle to feel the family magic.

Harry - I Hadrian Jameson Potter, the rightful lord to the Potter clan, am here to take my rights and sit upon the throne my ancestors laid out. I request lady magic to grant me the permission to sit on the seats, the great one's once sat and to work on their legacy. I promise to add to their honour and never tarnish their reputation. May the blood magic be with me

Saying this harry took his seat. After a long silent pause, the seat glowed golden accepting it's new lord.

Random - I present to you Lord Hadrian Jameson Potter