Chapter Five: Hobo

So here's what happened in the past week:

Due to the 'finding out' drama, and Austin promising to keep the secret, they had to run around, burning the evidence of Kathryn being that Kathryn Rodriguez. It included several times of burning and chucking posters, ripping it off of walls, disconnecting the wifi to Ally's house and hacking into the wifi connection of Sonic Boom (something Kathryn actually complimented Austin about.), and at times even replacing the remote batteries with empty ones so they couldn't turn the TV on and suddenly spot her on the news.

But they were trying to get along, atleast.

-------

"Okay Kath," He said, wiping the ice cream off his cheek. I looked at him. "Full name?"

"Kathryn Mikaela Valiente Rodriguez," I answered. He raised an eyebrow at me. "Are you Spanish?"

"Half. Like Trish. I'm half Spanish and Half American,"

"Favorite Movie?"

"When In Rome," I smiled.

"Favorite Cartoon Character?"

"Kerokeropi." I said nonchalantly and he stared at me, giving me this 'wtf' face. "What?"

"Kerokeropi? Like that green over grown frog that Cartoon Network used to show as a kids' show on Sundays at eight in the morning?" Austin asked me disbelievingly. I gave him the 'duh.' look. "Yes, got a problem with that?"

"I'll try to say no," he said, putting his hands up in defense. "Moving on. Favorite Animal?"

"Hello Kitty."

"Hello Kitty isn't an animal."

"Excuse me, good sir. But it is a kitty. So it counts."

"No it does not!"

"It so does!" I argued back, holding in my laughs. "So you're questioning my life decisions now?"

---

He's still an annoying little troll, to her, though.

"Your face is literally almost all over Miami," Austin said. "I swear it's like my nightmare come to life to mock me."

"Shut up, please, and start the fire," Kathryn said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes, stroke the match and threw it into the trash bin that contained posters. They both sat back on the grass, leaning on their palms. Suddenly Kathryn laid down, muttering, "That's it, I completely give up."

"You what?"

"It's gotten too difficult and it makes me wanna cry," Kathryn started to whine, acting like a child, and fake crying. Austin grabbed her by the shoulders, and pulled her up so she sat up. He shook her. "PUT YOURSELF TOGETHER WOMAN"

"YOU ARE CONCEITED, AND YOU ARE AN EXPERT LIAR," he said. "WE CAN DO THIS"

Kathryn shoved her hand into his face. "I feel so much better now, you ass. Thank you."

Then it hit her.

She was lying. To Ally. To Trish. To Dez even though he was at a mental institute for about a week now.