𝒽𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝑒𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒𝒹, 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊

real-life

location: los angeles

kaiden's apartment

Kaiden was walking around laughing at a Taylor Swift song in the background. He didn't know why he felt so happy but he just did. His apartment was currently a chaotic mess with clothes strewn everywhere and suitcases half packed.

He just felt so giddy at the moment because he was going to be going on tour. Freaking Iron Man was in the comments two times and he was going to be shooting a movie with his crazy active schedule.

Kaiden knew he was doing a bit too much and just stacking more work on himself was going to get him burnt out. He knew but he did it anyway because it distracted the voices. If he worked too hard to notice anything wrong then he was going to do it anyways.

Kaiden brushed his curly hair back quickly and snapped his fingers making his magic do all the work. It took a couple of years to do that particular party trick. He watched as his magic a brilliant blue whirled around getting everything he needed to be done, well done.

Kaiden hummed quietly as he made sure every inch of his apartment was cleaned and everything he needed to be packed was packed away. He wasn't going to be coming back to this apartment in a while and he sort of mourned the feeling of peace that it brought. It was a simple apartment, yes but it was his. Kaiden in his younger years never really had anything that was considered his, and now he had something that was considered his safe place.

It took a couple of minutes but everything was done and the apartment was pristine just like the first time Kaiden saw it. This was his second hit album that he was going to be touring. The first one he created at the age of 18 and he got super popular from it, "Wishes' ' had a special part in his heart. All of his hard work that millions of people enjoyed.

Kaiden looked down at his calendar and noted the tour dates that were burnt in his brain already. He was going to be on tour for three months. In those fifteen weeks he was going to be traveling across America. He was going to some specific countries and if that didn't get his blood rushing he didn't know what would.

"Iron man in your comments" a cheeky voice whispered in his head

Kaiden rolled his eyes but a slight smile played on his lips as he got in the uber that he called ten minutes ago. He could easily teleport to the place that he needed to go but he couldn't exactly do that since he was leaving as Kaiden Greys, not his vigilante persona "prodigy". It still seemed so weird when people called him that even though he was a vigilante since the age of 15 a year younger than his best friend kamala khan who is known as, 'miss marvel'.

Kaiden felt the stress of every job weighing on him just a little. Even though it was really really stressful being a singer/songwriter, a vigilante and an actor he wouldn't change it ever. He liked what he was doing and never wanted to go back to that dull room ever again.

He shook his head to shake away the memories, (hah) and was already excited about everything good that was happening in his life.

Kaiden didn't see the point in dwelling on the bad because the bad gets you nowhere and he himself knew that from personal experience.