Ep-3 ( I will protect you)

Author Pov:
The poor Yn was on the school's tarace, hiding herself behind the cardboard boxes after that miserable incident while hugging her knees, sobbing silently and cursing her fate.

  That why all this is happening in her life? Why her life is so miserable? First her father left her and her mother to suffer and now nobody likes her because she is poor and doesn't belongs to a rich family

That why all this is happening in her life? Why her life is so miserable? First her father left her and her mother to suffer and now nobody likes her because she is poor and doesn't belongs to a rich family.she was in her thoughts when she heard some footsteps coming towards her which made her more scared .

Yn pov:
I heard some footsteps which send shiver through my whole body by the only thought that it might be those playground children (tae's friends) and will bully me again due to which I shut my eyes deeply while tightening the grip of my hand on my skirt. But then I felt a hand on my shoulder which flinched me and I was two children, a boy and a girl standing there due to which I started moving backwards while thinking them as bad students who will bully me while saying."please leave me, don't hurt me please." but then one of them said
Boy: hey don't be scared. I am jimin.we wouldn't hurt you.
Girl: yeah. My name is Dazy. Come I will help you.( She said while giving her hand for help)
They both really helped me.They made me sit on a chair there and made me drink some water so that I would relax and then took me to washroom for cleaning my dirty uniform.
Taehyung pov:
Me and kookie tried to find yn everywhere but couldn't be able to find her that's when bell rang indicating that break is over so we decided to tell it to our teacher so she could help us to find yn. When I was going towards the classroom then my eyes caught a very familiar figure when I took few steps further then I came to know that she is yn so I run towards her.

 When I was going towards the classroom then my eyes caught a very familiar figure when I took few steps further then I came to know that she is yn so I run towards her

when I reach to her she immediately hugged me without wasting a second and started to cry so I pated her head.After sometimes she broke the hug then I asked her " are you ok?" to which she just nodded her head while sniffing. Then I asked" where were you yn? I was trying to find you from a long time" to which two children behind her spoke

Jimin: actually we found her.
Dazy: we were playing hide and seek so went to terace to hide there that's when we found her crying behind cardboard boxes while sitting there.
Tae:oh! Thanks.
Then I took yn hand and started going towards our classroom but she stopped me and said " I don't want to go there. They will bully me again." While having tears in her eyes which I wiped and said" shhh!don't worry as long as I am with you no one can harm you." And took her with me in the classroom.

 When we entered, everyone started staring towards us and that's when one of the boy came forward and said " Tae what are you doing with this middle class girl? Is it true that she is the daughter of one of the maid in your house?" And everyond st...

When we entered, everyone started staring towards us and that's when one of the boy came forward and said " Tae what are you doing with this middle class girl? Is it true that she is the daughter of one of the maid in your house?" And everyond started laughing again. Yn grip on my hand increased showing that she was getting scared. That's it I lose my control and punched on that boy's face harshly making him fall on the ground and his nose to bleed on which everyone get stunned by seeing this side of mine and shouted " so what you were saying? Say it again then I will break your bones this time. And everyone listen yn is my friend.if anyone try to misbehave, hurt or insult her then you have to face me first, I will not forgive anyone. And if any of my friends have problem with yn so no need to talk to me as well.i really don't want a friend like that."
Yn pov:
The way Tae took my side and supported me and went against everyone even his friends just to protect me made me schoked. He really loves me and takes care of me. When he said that I don't need to worry when he is with me at that time he really mean those words. I don't know but I feel so protected and comfortable when he is around me. When I hugged him it really feels like a comfort zone for me from this cruel and mean world.his every word is so heart warming.I want him to be with me for forever, I really don't want him to leave my side and so do I.

Author Pov:
After seeing this side of Taehyung everyone got scared especially kookie and Yoora as Tae was calm, sweet and polite who even never shouted or got angry on anyone. Tae took yn with her and went towards his chair. After sometimes tae's friends came to yn and said sorry to her for their cruel behaviour and yn forgive them(as our yn is so sweet and innocent 😉)except Yoora ( as she is no less than mrs Kim😒) And after that incident yn and Tae got two more friends Dazy and Jimin. That's who Tae always protected and took care of yn and never let anyone harm her. With Time their friendship bond got more stronger.💜