Ep- 17 (Birthday party)

Author pov:

Jimin was noticing dazy's each and every expression silently who was smiling while talking to yn. A smile crept on his face when he saw her smiling so heartedly after so long. He felt a hand on his shoulder to turn to see taehyung standing beside him. He coughed fakely and asked,

Taehyung: So that girl was Dazy whom you were talking to that night? *He said while clinging to his shoulder*

Jimin: Hmmm....* He said while examining Dazy in his own world, but suddenly his words hitted him*

Jimin: Wait....what... what do you mean?...did you heard all that, that night???*he asked surprisingly*

Taehyung: Hmmm....*he nodded his head in response while smirking evily*

Flash back:
Taehyung pov:

I came back home after basketball practice with my friends as our basketball tournament was going to be held from next month. I directly made my way to my room, feeling totally exhausted and sweaty. After plopping myself on the sofa; I took out my phone from jeans pocket to see several phone calls and messages from jimin as he was concerned about me and insisted me alot personally to come with them but I kept ignoring and refusing him from past few days.

My phone was on silent at that moment as I was busy with basketball so wouldn't know about his calls and texts. I felt really guilty for behaving like that. I was not even sure and was accusing yn and jimin for some stupid reasons and yoora's useless talks by taking them too seriously, and if there is something like that between them then he isn't at any fault nor yn as I didn't confessed to yn till now and don't know about her feelings too. We both don't share any relationship.

So for me it's useless to accuse and got angry on him when it's all my fault to be silent all this time and waiting for the right time. That all doesn't have to do anything with our friendship, I thought and stood up to take a refreshing bath and packed my stuff to leave for jimin's farmhouse. As I was packing my luggage, the door suddenly burst opened revealing yoora. She came inside instantly and hugged me from the back.

Yoora: oh tae Tae! I missed you alot.*she said while hugging*

Taehyung: please....maintain some distance first and secondly you should ask for permission before entering. Do you forget your manners.....??* I asked rudely, pushing her aside*

Yoora: why??.... I am your cousin and friend too, so can't I come inside without your permission??

Taehyung: no, still you can't.

Yoora mood got pissed off by my rude behaviour, but she still tried to control herself and act calm while taking a deep breath with a forced smile as she always wanty herself to be stuck forcefully in my life.

Yoora: btw why are you packing your stuff? Are you going somewhere?* She asked with frowned eyebrows*

Taehyung: yeah! I am leaving for jimin's place.

Yoora: But why??.......

I turned my head at her sudden shocked tone like I said something very unexpected.

Taehyung: is there any problem?...

Yoora: No......Yes.....I mean, didn't you said you don't want to go with them. Didn't you said you are busy on this weekend.

Taehyung: So now I am saying that I am free and want to go there. Is there anything wrong?

She shook her head immediately and said