ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 3

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

"How are you going to tell me Olive has STDs and expect me to believe you?" Miles sighed, unlocking the door to the house.

"Pre STDs." Kai corrected. "And she does"

I remained silent as I followed behind them, propping face down on the nearest couch.

"Pre STDs, don't exist". Miles stopped talking for a few seconds. "They don't exist, right Olive?"

"You're the doctor, you tell me" My voice was muffled by the couch.

Kai scoffed. "How are you a certified doctor but know nothing about pre STDs?"

Miles sighed; I could tell he was annoyed.

"7 years of med school was not in vain. 7 years of med school was not in vain. 7 years of med school-" He kept muttering to himself earning a chuckle from me.

I felt the couch dip underneath me. "But seriously, who was that guy, ViaVia?" Kai asked.

"Guy? What guy?" Miles questioned.

"Xavier," I mumbled.

A sound resonated through the room, one that came from how loud Miles had chopped whatever it was he was slicing.

"What is he doing in Bordeaux?"

"Yeah, let's ask the girl who had a panic attack when she saw him why he's in Bordeaux because she'll definitely have the answer," Kai scoffed.

"I'm holding a knife, you don't want to piss me off"

I could very clearly see the image of Miles pointing a knife at his best friend as he threatened him.

"Bite me"

There was silence for about three seconds before they both chuckled.

"Dumbass" Miles mumbled.

"Says the doctor who doesn't know what pre STDs are" Kai retorted.

Miles gasped. "Wait, pre STDs, Xavier.. Kai, did you mean to say Olive has PTSD?"

I couldn't help myself as I sat upright, laughing. Miles accompanied my laughter with his. Contrary to what I was expecting, Kai flashed a big smile.

"Same thing" He shrugged.

"How are those two the same-"

Kai cut Miles off, turning his attention back to me. "Who is this Xavier guy?"

"He's a dumbass who had a fiancée while they were dating and kept it from her," Miles answered.

'He also gave the psycho man, who happened to be his biggest rival and was weirdly obsessed with me for some reason, information about me just so he could save said fiancée' I wanted to add but didn't.

"When do you want him dead?" He pulled out his phone. "I'm free anytime this week"

I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "You're not killing him"

Kai frowned. "Why not?"

"Cause I already asked," Miles interjected.

"Neither of you are killing him"

Kai and Miles shared a look.

"Do you have a specific reason for not wanting us to kill him?" Miles asked. "Or do you just don't want us to?"

"You realize you could go to jail for murder right?" I asked.

"Honey, I run an underground fighting ring. The police aren't a problem" Kai chuckled.