ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 9

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty." Kai's voice came from somewhere around me, the sound of curtains being drawn, following after.

"Go away," I murmured, trying to cover my head with a pillow.

"I'm not doing this," Jordan began. "My jaw still hurts from the last time I woke her up,"

"Wasn't that almost a year ago," Kai chuckled.

"Your point is? I'm not stupid enough to try it again- Wait, how do you know that?"

"Olive and Miles told me everything. Well, Via did most of the talking. Miles always got angry then cooked something to calm himself down,"

Cold hands wrapped around my ankles and the next thing I knew, I was being dragged off the bed.

I resisted, reaching for the object closest to me and swinging it at him.

"Via," Kai chuckled, pulling me further down the bed. "A pillow isn't going to make me stop but good try."

I groaned, swinging the pillow at him again. "This isn't going to end well," Jordan stated.

"You know, you could help me instead of just standing there." Kai struggled to form the words as I fought back.

"No, I think I'm good here. I'm going to say this one last time thought, you should leave her be before-"

My foot came in contact with what seemed to be a jaw and the hands that had been grabbing me were gone.

"-that happens," Jordan completed with a sigh.

"Fuck, how strong are you?" Kai coughed out. "I think I broke something."

I sat up immediately. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hit you. Actually, I did. But I didn't think I'd hurt you. I'm-"

Kai let go of his jaw and grinned. "Worked like a charm,"

I threw another pillow at him. One he easily dodged. "That wasn't funny,"

"Wasn't supposed to be. I needed you to wake up,"

I yawned and stretched before rubbing my eyes. Kai walked over to me, gently pulling my hand away.

"Goodmorning, sunshine."

"I wish you had listened to Jordan." I murmured, my eyes fluttering open. "Why did you have to wake me up?

"Because Miles and Griffin will be upset with Jordan and I if you're not downstairs and ready for breakfast in the next thirty minutes." Kai chuckled, ruffling my hair.

"You're so silly, Kai." My voice was lulled as I was still drowsy from sleep. "Miles and Griffin are in L.A."

That was when it hit me. Jordan was supposed to be in L.A as well.

My eyes shot open, focused on Jordan who grinned back at me. "What's up, Olive?"

"Who's silly now?" Kai smirked.

I scratched my head, confused. "When did you get to Bordeaux? And why didn't no one tell me anything?"

"We're not in Bordeaux," Jordan responded.

"I'm confused," I mumbled.

"Let's save the questions for later," Kai spoke up, grabbing Jordan and I's attention.

He took my hand and pulled me off the bed, pushing me towards the bathroom.

"Kai, I don't know where we are, I'm not going to use some random person's bathroom. You know how I feel about these things," I said and stopped walking.