Chapter 1

Arya's Point Of View.

"Huh, yes you can do it Arya. Just tell him what's inside your mind. Let him know you like him", I said as I headed inside the music room.

Before entering the music room, I saw him playing his guitar with the same smile I saw when I first met him. We know each other since we were 17. We are neighbors by the way. He is the only friend I have got. But he doesn't really consider me his friend.

I like him very much. I know we met for the first time when we were 17 but I knew him before we met the first time. I was in class 10 that time. I saw him in the music camp. That's why I joined the same school as him. But we haven't really talked properly as of now. He rarely gives me any attention. Now we are in the final year of college.

(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠):⁠0

Rigden's Point Of View.

"Hey Rigden, isn't she the same girl who comes here everytime?", My band mates said.

"Arya?", I asked?

"Yeah, she's there again", they pointed towards the door.

"Ha huh...", I sighed

"I don't like her. She always pushes herself on me", I said.

"She is beautiful though", he said.

"She is beautiful, but I'm not attracted to her", I said.

"What kind of girl do you like then?", he asked.

"Someone who can be opposite of her", I said.

Then I saw her opening the doors and coming towards me.

(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠):⁠0

Arya's Point Of View.

"Hey Rigden? What's up?", I smiled.

"As if you can't see?", I was sarcastic.

"Ahh...okay. I'll see you later. Seems like you are busy", I said.

"No no just tell me what you wanted to say. I don't think I'll meet you later", he said. And this was kind of painful. He was so rude.

"Actually, it's personal. Can you come outside?", I requested.

"Just say it here or leave it", he didn't even smile to make it as a joke. Seems like he was really serious.

"Don't you think you are too rude?", I raised my voice. I literally got angry.

"That's how I am", he smirked.

"Well okay, if you want it this way", I said and went directly to the podium. I held the mike close to my mouth and said...

"I like you Rigden. I like you a lot. Would you go out with me?", I said. There were many student's in the music room and all of them cheered for us.

He gave me a cold stare and walked out of the door.

"Hey...hey...Rigden? ", I followed him.

"Wait", I said and held his hands.

"What? Are you not done with your nonsense?", he shouted and I got scared.

"But why Don't you like me? I'm running behind you since we were 17. Did you never like me at all?", My voice was shaky.

"Yes, I never liked you that way. We are friends okay, nothing more than that. I have been trying to tell you this since we were 20, when I knew about your feelings. We were such a good friend before I knew you liked me. But you are pushing yourself on me too much. Can't you just get the fact that I don't like you that way?", he yelled.

"But...but why Don't you like me?", I had tears in my eyes. "You are too bold and strong. You show off about your wealth. You always fight with the kids and you probably you have to get whatever you want. You don't care about other people's feelings", he said.

"I like someone who is fragile, who makes me want to protect her. I would like to have someone who is nice to kids and who can talk nicely with them. I like someone who cares about how others feel, not someone like you who is always so stubborn", he looked flustered.

He left saying those words.

Am I really that bad? Does he really hate me? Is it my fault that I'm not fragile and weak? Is it my fault that  I have a strong personality? Is it my fault that I can't get along with kids? Is it my fault that I was born rich? But anyways, what he said is true. I know I'm not kind and I'm literally arrogant.