3| That's interesting

Serenity's POV

I woke up feeling so happy and energetic, I had one of the best sleep I've ever had and got into the bathroom to do my skincare and have my bath.

I was hearing music downstairs but I decided to check it out after my routine.

I wore a pair of black deep green jean and a black top, I treated my hair and let it all down.

Walking downstairs the music started getting louder and I traced it down to the kitchen, there was a sliding glass door that led to the backyard, with a big pool there and it looked really pretty i could faint

I walked in and Sophia came to hug me.

"Morning Sleeping beauty"she smiled squeezing me. "I hope the music didn't wake you up, ahh I warned Ezra"

"Good morning Sophia, I returned the smile. "No I woke up in my own, I barely heard anything, where's he?"

"Oh he went to the garage for something he'll be back any minute from now"

"Your house is beautiful"I said, Ezra's house is her house after all.

"Thank you but it's more of your house too you know"she laughed. "Do you want to get in the water?"

"Ah, I think I'll pass, I'm all dressed up and a bit cold already."I laughed gently

I heard three male voices from behind me and I turned to see Ezra.

I ran up and hugged him really tight, he returned the hug and pat my hair.

"Frog face"I shouted not caring about the other people much

"Little one"he laughed.

"I missed you so much"I said almost tearing up, Ezra is my favorite human in the world and I tell him everything

"I missed you too, sis"he said and I could feel him smiling.

I pulled away to look at his teary eye too.

"You've grown so much from the last time I saw you"he said patting my hair again.

"You're going to get my hair tangled frog face"I said pulling away completely running my hand through my hair.

"Oh hey Matteo" I smiled, I looked next to him to see the most gorgeous man existing studying me carefully, he was wearing a black suit as well and I could see his muscle showing.

He looked like a literal Angel, I want this one

You know when someone looks so fine you start smiling for no reason, he's looks like a gift to planet earth.

Micheal B. Jordan who?

My eye widened a bit as we both stared at each other.

"Sawyer, nice to meet you"he smiled looking me up and down, I noticed his dimple and how much more of an Angel he looked smiling.

"Serenity nice to meet you too"I smiled back

"How about we go have breakfast" Sophia said