12| let's go on a date

𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢
I  woke up with the worse headache ever and sat up so see a tray of food on the nightstand.

I groaned as I got up trying to remember what happened last night.

I passed out.

I heard a soft knock on the door then told whoever to come in.

The door opened revealing a frowning Sophia.

"Finally" she said rushing to my side and pulling me into a hug "I was so bothered about you Serenity" she said.

"I'm fine"I laughed.

"You're not, you blacked out at mid night and Sawyer brought you up and called our doctor."she said.

"What happened?" I said not remembering what happened after that.

"Apparently the reason you had been feeling lightheaded and all is because you have a low iron" she said not sounding happy at all.

"What?"

"Serenity you really don't have to go through any stress, please you're not very healthy right now and you have to eat, I'll be taking special care of you alright?" She said, this pregnant woman wants to take care of me.

I'm the one who's supposed to be helping her and I love her even more now.

"I'm fine Sophia" I said before I heard another knock and Ezra walked in with Sawyer behind him.

Sawyer smiled at me and I returned it, feeling a bit happy seeing him.

"Hey there little one, how are you feeling"
Ezra said.

"My days, y'all are making me look like i had an accident or almost died" I said before watching a smirk play on Sawyer's face.

I thanked him for last night then Sophia forced me to have my breakfast on bed.

Ezra informed me that Sawyer would be taking me to the hospital for check up and to get drugs and I was kinda looking forward to it.

I used painkillers from my headache then got up to have my bath.

I did my morning skincare and put on a skinny jean, a cream crop top and a cropped denim jacket.

I unplugged my phone and took a mirror selfie sending it to my story.

I didn't feel like applying any make up so I just straightened my hair and grabbed my phone leaving my room.

On my way downstairs I met sophia as she was going upstairs too.

"My God Serenity, you looks stunning and your ass my days, I'd have gotten married to you if I met you earlier than I met Ezra"she said as she spanked my ass.