Kidnapping

Daisy is now 12 and her sibling Richie is only 10, Redeem thought they were ready enough to go to the market alone. Of course, without telling her the rules of the Sabaody Archipelago, no buying anything that we don't need, stick to the list,  don't run off with strangers that will want to harm you, and remember the numbers on the trees. Daisy nodded her head while holding tightly onto Richie's hand remembering what her father told her about going to the market, beware of the one who sells humans, Neil down to the celestial dragons when they are in your path, and hide your ears and tail. "You are special and so is your sibling but you are more unique than her so hide what you can okay?" Said Kadeem. Daisy nodded her head locking eyes with her father as they touch heads to show her promise to keep her and her sibling safe...

Walking to the market Daisy put on a head scarf to cover her ears and tucked her tail in her long skirt, while Richie just tucked their tail in their pants and wore regular attire. They showed off their natural hair while Daisy hid hers, making it to the market wasn't the hardest part it was all the traps and things that made Daisy so interested but her sister they told her, "Remember what papa said...don't buy what we don't need." Daisy snapped out of the haze of all the traps and they went on their way to get food for the day.

Today, Today would be like no other day, it will be a day Radeem regretted going without his children without his...daughters.

The celestial dragons decided to be 'generous' and grace the island with their presents, walking around the market town and finding new slaves to call theirs. Daisy while walking got hit by a strong strong wind ripping her headscarf off and undoing her tail that was inside her skirt showing off the end of it, Daisy nor Richie noticed the stares they were getting. Seeing a Celestial dragon coming their way kneeled down the moment they came into their eyes view. The higher being stopped right next to Daisy and Richie looking down at Daisy's strange features of ears that of an animal, a nose of a cow's snout, and a tail that seems to swat away flies that come near it. The Celestial dragon pointed at Daisy telling his servant "That one! I want that one!" Picking Daisy up she screamed and squirmed to be let go, Richie heard their older sister cries for help and tried to pry the slave off of Daisy but to no avail. "And take that one too, I'm running out of maids and this one seems to be very strong for it..." Said the Celestial dragon, picking up both Daisy and Richie and dragging them away to Mary Geoise to be printed and used for the World Noble's doings.

Daisy was used to entertaining the World's Nobles with her unique features and the dances they taught her. Richie was used as a simple housemaid, cleaning hall after hall after hall of the homes of the Celestial dragons. 

Daisy on occasion would see marines walking outside the home where she was trapped, she thought this was her way out of there, becoming a marine and saving those who are in the same position she was in, she didn't know what would await her when she and her sibling were free from this hell...