Construction Destruction

Here is the second chapter as promised! Thought you guys might like to see what Robin looks like so I did a drawing of her and added in a background! She is holding the original G.U.M.Z.O.O.K.A but she filled it in with paintballs instead. Is she cute? I think she's cute. ^^  - Sunbeam

----------

"I'm telling you, no one would read a comic if Numbuh 2 Guy was the name of the hero." Numbuh 4 told his friend as they got into a little disagreement over names if they were superheroes like in the comics they read. It just felt so generic and bland compared to his awesome name.

"Oh? And Crushzilla is all you can come up with?" Numbuh 2 argued back saying that combining being able to crush things and the name of an oversized dinosaur wasn't that much better.

"Shows what you know! I'll bet Robin thinks I have the cooler name! Don't I, Robin?"

Robin peered over her shoulder to give her attention to the two boys walking behind her. Instead of getting ice cream like Numbuh 5 suggested they hit up the candy store which everyone was all for. Robin twisted the plastic bag of her gummy bears closed to save the rest for later before slowing her pace till Numbuh 2 and Numbuh 4 caught up with her; walking on either side of her.

"I personally like them both. If they are the names you came up with then they must be unique to you in some way so I see nothing wrong with them." She spoke. "I was never good at coming up with superhero names myself. I would have kept it simple and used my name but that's kinda taken." She let out a light chuckle as she felt Numbuh 2 slide his arm around her shoulders.

"If you're Robin then all you need is someone to be your Batman. I'd be more than happy to fill in that position." He smirked. The real version might have been a male but Numbuh 2 thought the female heroes were just as good and should be issued more. "Do you read comics?"

"I've read some. I was able to get my hands on a newer Flyer Yipper comic that came out a few months back but I haven't been able to read the more recent ones. You wouldn't happen to know where I could get them, do you?"

Numbuh 2 was thrilled to hear that this girl read the same issue he did. He was more than happy to let her borrow his copies. "Please tell me you collect the Yipper cards too."

"Depends. Got any good ones worth trading?" She smirked.

This girl was officially awesome. Numbuh 5 chuckled as she and the others walked ahead of them.

"Well, so far we learned she's a bit of a nerd " She joked to Nigel who chewed on his chocolate bar.

Being a fan of Yipper was only one thing out of all the things he still had to learn about her. Listening to Robin chatting away with his teammates, Nigel could tell that they liked her already. It didn't take a whole lot to impress these guys. He recalled not long ago how they befriended Lasso Lass and she was an adult.

Kuki had been asking Robin if she wanted to see her room once they returned to the treehouse when Nigel's watch started beeping, alerting all their attention to him.

"Numbuh 1 reporting in. What's the issue?" He questioned, talking to someone on his video watch who alerted them that there was trouble with Mr. Wink and Mr. Fibb again down by the basketball court in the park.

Robin tried leaning over him a tad to see who was on the screen, but the call cut out after Nigel said that they would be right there. "You're going on a mission, aren't you?"

"Yeah! Finally some more action!" Numbuh 4 pounded his fist into his hand in excitement. After being forced to sit still in school for eleventy billion hours, he was itching to kick some adult butt.