CHAPTER 3

Hoseok's POV

Jin told us about jimin and Jungkook. I felt so bad for him. Every time I see Jungkook with taehyung, I just get irritated. It's not that I don't hate them, it's just that...jimin is hurting.

Jimin sat down next to me and let out a big sigh.

"Jungkook and taehyung are not here yet?", he asked.

I pouted.

Namjoon shook his head no. He once again, let out a sigh. I just want to drag Jungkook over here, and let the two talk to each other for once. Not about taehyung, but about themselves. They haven't even hung out.

"Hey guys", taehyung said while clinging onto Jungkook's arm.

I looked at jimin and saw hurt in his eyes. I bit my lip and started feeling my heart getting heavy.

I feel so fucking bad for him!

Jungkook and taehyung sat across from us. They started chatting and laughing for some dumb reasons.

"Let me see how big your hand is", taehyung said while grabbing Jungkook's hand.

I saw Jungkook blush. He chuckled nervously and spread his fingers out for taehyung to measure.

I watched taehyung set his hand on top of Jungkook's hand. They started laughing together.

There's nothing funny about measuring hands.

"Your hand is so slender", Jungkook laughed.

"Yah!", Jimin giggled.

I looked back at jimin. He didn't show emotion, but I can see how hurt he is.

I sighed and sat up. I grabbed jimin's wrist and pulled him up.

"Yah, where you going?", Jin asked.

"We're gonna go first", I said.

Jin stared at me for a minute and understood the situation.

"Okay, meet us at the carnival", I nodded and walked out the restaurant with jimin behind me.

"Why did you do that?". Jimin asked.

I sighed and looked down at him.

"I don't like it when you're sad", I pouted.

He smiled softly.

How can you smile when you are hurting?

"You didn't have to do that you know, I could've just ignored them", he looked down while fiddling with his small chubby fingers.

"But they're still going to be laughing and doing some other shit in front of your face"

"It's okay Hoseok", he smiled once again.

I groaned.

"What's wrong?", he asked.

I held his shoulders and stared into his eyes.

"Why do you have to help Jungkook and taehyung , huh?! Why do you have to be so nice and help him while you are hurting! When I see you upset and hurt, it makes me upset and hurt!! I don't like it jimin! I don't fucking like it", I yelled.

"H-Hoseok..why are you being like this?", he said with a shock expression.

"Because I fucking like you jimin can't you see that!" Hoseok yelled.