CHAPTER 14

I was about to get in my car, until someone called my name.

"Yah Jungkook, let's talk", Hoseok said in a serious tone. I stared at him for a minute and closed the car door.

"What is it?", I asked.

He sighed.

"Look, I'm going to try to say this in a nice way but, stop talking to jimin please"

I groaned quietly.

"Why are both of you like this?"

"Because you don't understand Jungkook, you don't understand how jimin feels about you,

yeah he did kiss you, but that doesn't mean he just wants sex, I know you were about to force sex on him Jungkook, jimin talks to me a lot, okay"

I looked down, not knowing what to say.

"You know, even though you guys tell me to stay away from him, that won't stop me"

"Jungkook, stop-"

"No, I won't stop, I know I'm the one hurting him the most, that's why I'm going to fix this"

He sighed and crossed his arms.

"Jungkook...just don't do anything please, jimin has had enough of your bullshit already"

"That's your opinion"

"Jungkook, I'm serious"

I scoffed.

"Do you like jimin or something?"

He sighed.

"Yes I do"

I felt my heart tense up.

"Y-Yah..", I stuttered.

I ruffled my hair from frustration. I took a deep breathe and glared at him.

"You can't like him", I said angrily.

"Why are you saying that, huh? Don't tell me you have feelings for him as well", he scoffed.

"W-What? Why would I have feelings for him, I already have a boyfriend"

"Yeah, a boyfriend who's been playing with jimin's and your feelings", he said angrily,

"What do you mean?"

"Are you that stupid? Taehyung has been playing with jimin this whole time you dumbass, haven't you seen him smirking every time he's touching you, your fucking boyfriend is the reason why jimin is like this, and you have to be so in love with him which adds more pain to jimin", he took a deep breathe to calm down.

I stood there silently.

"Yah, why are you guys out here?"

We both turned to the voice.

"Jimin, why are you out here? Go back to bed", Hoseok said in a worried tone,

"No it's okay, I just heard some yelling out here, are you guys okay?", he said looking at me and Hoseok.

We both nodded.

"You want me to stay with you for awhile?", Hoseok asked.

Jimin nodded.

"N-No! I'll stay with him", I grabbed jimin's hand and walked inside the house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I put the blanket over us and pulled him closer to me.

"Y-Yah, don't hug me so closely, you have a boyfriend", he pushed me away lightly.

"Well you're the one who kissed me"

"...That was a mistake", he covered his face with the blanket.

I sighed and set my chin on his head.

"It's okay", I said softly.

I moved the blanket away from his face.

"Do you love me?", I asked while staring at his eyes.

He stared at me for awhile, until his eyes started to water. He bit his lip to hold in his tears.

"Y-Yes i-i l-love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

Uff finally!!!!!!!!