First day without him

(Next day in India)

The whole Mumbai wake up with the news of the blast happened in Mumbai highway at midnight.
The car is damaged and can't even identify but the number plate which find near by , proved that the car owner is Mr Manik Malhotra, son of Neyonika Malhotra, a single mother,  business women and trusty of Space. According to Police Manik Malhotra and his girlfriend Nandini Moorthy was in the car when the accident happen . By looking at the Condition of the car which is burned fully they can't say if someone was inside the car or not. So Police reported that both are dead.

Space college shook with the knows. Ofcourse for them Manik Malhotra is their dream, not only Space but whole college and full town was sad with the news of death of the budding Rockstar.
And they are even sad for FAB5 because for others the band defines friendship.

On the other side fab 4 was wake up with hangover including harshad aryaman and navya. After freshening up first they check news channel , only to become thrilled with the news . When they reached Space many   conveyed their condolence for Manik's death. Just like Harshad said Radio O2 contacted them and said them to prepare without Manik but given time for them. They were happy with everything happening around them. Very happy.
That time Aryamann received a call . After cutting the call he said to everyone.
Aryamann: guys , I don't think I can preform in this Album

Harshad: what happened

Arya: my dad met with an accident.  I have to go now. Sorry guys

Aliya: but where? As far as we know you are not from India right? But we don't know any other details eventhogh we are friends.

Arya: I know guys, I will tell about me once I'm back, now I'm in a hurry, I should go,

Mukti: really so where are you going

Arya: Canada mukti, and if your interrogation over can I go. My family is waiting for me there

Cabir: ( with doubt) and how will you go now , I mean you have to book tickets and get to your things and clear formalities right. Till the flight time you can spend with us .

Harshad: exactly

Arya: for your information, I'm traveling in private jet, so I just have to go to airport. And about my things, I'm gonna come back here only .

Navya:( shocked)what private jet, you own a private jet

Arya: not me navya, my family and ya I'm going, will meet after everything settled down .

Fab 4: ok

Arya just left from there to his house , which is rented one with his fake ID, according to which he is Aryaman Khurana , including his college register. He dumped his everything in the suitcase and lefted  to his family, with a satisfied smile.

Here fab4, navya and harshad were shocked

Cabir: guys don't you think he is hiding something.

Dhruv: seriously cabir, he is just worried about his dad, but I didn't know that he is this rich

Mukti: maybe he is much richer than Manik

Aliya: you think so

Navya: why? you wanted to be with him , not manik

Aliya: shut up ok, my Manik is best

Dhruv: seriously Aliya

Mukti: Dhruv, she is just joking right Aliya( looking her)

Aliya: ya guys, we can't say bad about dead people right?

Everyone laughed and go to there jamroom for practice only to see it is locked