Will he wake up

Within 30 minutes Nandhini gain conscious. It takes her sometime to clear her head, only to realise her in an unfamiliar room. That's when she remember about the accident and the first thing is to know about Manik. He is sleeping beside her without knowing anything happening around them. She thought he is sleeping only to call him but when he didn't wake up she is scared. With fear she walked outside the room to realize they are in a plane. She didn't know what's happening. She is scared for her and her Manik.
That time only Krish see her and came there and called

Krish: Nandini

Nan:( with fear): who are you? Why we are here, and Manik why didn't he waking up

Krish: first calm down. Don't worry you and Manu both are safe. 

Nan( curious): Manu, did you know him before.

Krish: ok , listen , I know him, he is  my brother only, not blood related, but not any less. And we are going to Australia. We will talk about everything after we land there. Ok

Nan: but

Krish: please nandini, I think this time you have to be with Manu, can you

Nan: ok

She goes to room where Manik is and sit beside him.

Nan: Manik, I don't know what's happening here. The last thing I remember is our accident. Then how we land in a plane. And who is that guy. He is sounding like he knows you. But I don't know him? And Australia? Why we are going there. I'm really scared, your nandu is scared, please wake up. Mani. Please.

She just sit there crying and talking to manik. After sometime they reached Australia.

(In the airport)

Rathod men waiting impatiently in the private lounge.  When they get to know about the jet landing with an exciting smile they ran towards the area. They see Krish with a crying Nandini coming down and without facing them he talked with someone and came to Rathod men

Arjun: buddy, where is Manu

Arnav: and you are Nandini right?

( she just looked at him blank)

Karan: but where is Manu yaar

That time an ambulance arrived their and then shifted manik from jet to ambulance.

Gautham: ( scared) krish, you said he is ok and just unconscious because of shock, right?

Aarav just went to doctors and talked with them. In all this Maan was crying to watch his son after 15 years like this and Manav was consoling him.

Abhi just went to nandini, who didn't see or react to anyone or anything

Abhi: nandu

Suddenly nandini looked at him hearing a familiar sound.

Nan: Abhi, what are you doing here, and where were you. And manik , did you seen him, he is not responding to me. Please do something. You always helped me. Right. Pls say him to wake up( crying)

Everyone was in tears. They went to hospital with Nandini. She didn't asked anything.  Just sit in the ambulance with abhi. After reaching Rathod Hospitals they shifted him in the special ward.

Everyone turned to Aarav.

Aarav: guys. It's a little complicated. He also has BP problems like Maan papa and Arnav . In the accident his BP becomes high and his head also dashed with steering wheel.

Goutham: what about air bags

Krish: when we helping him his head was in steering only. But that time our priority was to take him out before blast only.

Arjun: but is he ok now.

Aarav: no arjun. He is under observation now. Maybe he can wake up tommarrow or maybe chances for slip into coma.

Karan: what

Aarav: even if he will wake up tomorrow, he can have PTSD

Arnav: what you mean aarav

Aarav: yes that  accident can affect his mental condition many ways. Maybe he can have stress disorders or even night mares and panic attacks. It's just primary assumption.  Let's just pray we were wrong.

That time Mohini called him and Aarav said her everything. Within minutes she was in hospital. She was devastated.  The Mohini Singh Rathod long gone, now she is just Manu's Mohini maa.

Everyone was waiting out side ward. They didn't informed others except Mohini. Even she handled the situation in home. She just sat with Nandhini without saying anything.

( the younger clan except Manik call Anjali as Maa and Mohini as Mom
Manav as dad and Maan as Papa

Manik call Anjali as Anju maa and Mohini as mohini maa,
Manav as pappa and Maan as dad )