#ten#

So, today is holiday of everyone because it's sunday...everyone is having breakfast..

"Maa..dad lets go on picnic.. It's been long time we went to family time...and also today no one is busy...so.." Junghii said..

"Yahh good idea.." Grandpa said..

"Hmm let's go then " Mr. Jeon said..

"Yeahhhh we will go to picnic...woo hoo''
Junghii is so exited..

" Yahh junghii don't shout like this".jk said..

"Ok hyung"

Everyone get ready for picnic... All of them wear something warm because it's cold season..

They have two cars... Grandpa.grandma Mr.jeon and mrs jeon in one car.

Namjoon junghii jungkook and tehyung in one car...namjoon is driving jk is in passenger seat.. Junghii and tae are passanger seat...

Drive starts.... At first junghii is so talktive but after sometime he sleep..

Tae is looking out of the glass of car.. He open the glass and morning wind hit his face.. He smile.little enjoying the view of the city.. His hair is dancing slowly which making him beautiful...as he already is.

But someone is just lost to stare at tae.. Yeah jungkook is looking at him from mirror..tae is not awar of this he is busy admiring beauty of the seoul..

After 1.00 houre of drive they reach to seoul's beautiful nature spot Gangneung...its beautiful place with beach and soany trees and old houses which make the  place aesthetic..

Everyone get down of the car and take all things like food and etc. Things..

They are roaming around the so many trees.... That is so amazing for tae that how the forest looks so calming and pretty.. He is admiring the beauty.. While our jk admiring tae... Jk is so stunned by tae's beauty that how can someone looks so eathreal without any makeup...

Tae is walking while looking up and he stumbled but two muscular arms catch him (again).... Jk is behind tae so jk is holding tae from behind.. Now tae is looking at jk they always lost in each other... "Jungkook tae come fast" The flinch by voice.. They are blushing now they again start to walk...

All family members are sitting under the tree and having lunch..
And talking about random things..

Then again they part in teams
..mr and Mrs jeon is together..
Grandma and grandpa together...
Jungkook and junghii together..(tae and jk not that comfortable with each other that they stay alone together)
And tae and namjoon together..

Jk and junghii is not so far from namjoon and tae..

Namjoon and tae is sitting in the stone near Seashore..

Tae is admiring view of sea.

"Taehyun..umm"

"Hmm yess hyung..."

"Can i ask you something"

"Yes hyung anything"

"You are ok"

"Yess I'm why"

"Because sometimes I saw you deep in your thoughts.. Sad... If you want then you can share with me..."

Tae is looking at Namjoon with so much emotions because of namjoon care for him..

"Ohh if you don't then'

" No hyung it's not like that... I'm not sad..i just wonder sometimes that i loss my mom and i get beautiful family what did I do so good to deserve your family.. Even I didn't do anything for you guys..
I want to do something for your family-"

"One second.. Why are you saying 'your' family.. You are also in family so it's your family to.. And you can't ran away from this truth.."
Namjoon held tae's hand in his hand and look into his eyes...

"Tae you don't know that what you do to our family..since you came in our life happiness is one thing which spread all over... Our jungkookie who never talk to anyone expact mamma from 2 years now he is talking and laughing...
Gradma and grandpa's care is being your responsibility now.. Maa always feels company with you... What we want more than this.so.." He cup tae's face with one hand..

"Don't think like this humm... We are your family and come to me if you need brothers love.." Namjoon said with his dimpale smile..tae also smile...
But someone is burning in jealousy.
(You know who..)
But jk just forget his jealous mood when Tae smile.. Because he never get chance to see his smile...he also smile at this...
Junghii is noticing and he have smirk on his face..

"Hmm hyung is falling for my Tae"

Back to namtae...

"Hyung can i ask you question"

"Hmm" Namjoon said while looking front..

"Why you always said no for marriage... I know I dont have right to ask you but..."

"No tae you can.."

"So why? Don't you like anyone ever..or do you love someone? "

Namjoons eyes go wide... That even his mom didn't notice this but this boy...

"N-no it's not like that"

"Come on hyung I know you love someone" Tae said with confidence...

"Yess I love someone.."

"Really" Tae rais his eyebrows.. And Namjoon look at him he is looking so cute..

"Yess"

"Who's the person you love... I'm sure he or she is lucky"

Namjoon smile and look down...

"His name is kim soakjin.."

"Oh really then why didn't you confess him"

"My dad..he disagree with love marriage..."
"Did you ask him for'

" No.. But something happened bed with our family that's why my dad don't trust in love..."

"Ohh"

"Umm hyung.. You really love soakjin hyung"

"Yess so much and he loves me too..."

"Hmm"

"You want my help to make agree dad"

Namjoon shocked by tae's Statment..

"What..."

"Yess hyung I'll help you to make agree dad for your marriage with jin hyung.."

"No tae you don't have to do this..i dont want to take any risk with your relationship with dad... I know dad loves you and I don't want to make worse.."

"Come on hyung just say Yess.. "

"No Tae we can't take risk"

"Hyung if you trust me and love jin hyung and want to live whole life with him them just say Yess..i promise I'll make every thing perfect.."

"Are you sure Tae"

Tae nodd fastly..

"Phhhhh... Okey"

"Yess now just wait and watch hyung..you have to do what I'll say to you okey..tomorrow dad will agree with your love.."

"Of that will happen then it's really big thanks to you.."

"Dont worry hyung.."

"JOONIE..TAE..LETS GO..."

mrs jeon shout because they are going back to home..and our jk is so much irritated by something..you know..

Now he is driving..

𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙏𝙖𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙞𝙣...

𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙈𝙧 𝙟𝙚𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨...

𝘽𝙮𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨...

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪...❤