~nineteen~

𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮..

All family members are eating breakfast and discuss about the marriage..that how the decorations will be designed.. And the most impressive ideas are given by out Taetae... And everyone finalized the idea which Tae suggest... Jungkook is impress that how simply and nicely Tae make them understand the idea..

Now only two days left for marriage and everyone is busy doing all the preparation for marriage..

Namjoon want his marriage in his home so all the decorations are prepared in house hall...

As tae suggested they choose purpal and white theme for decoration.. Whole house is decorated in purple and white..

 Whole house is decorated in purple and white

(Imagine like this)

(Stairs decorated like this)

Now all decorations are done and Tae sigh while looking around... That all done..

"Jungkook baby you go to shopping for everyone.. "Mrs jeon said while instructing the worker..

" But mom i dont have good taste in choosing clothes.. I want someone's help" And he looked at Tae who is telling the worker that how to light up on time and all..

"Okey.. That's a problem.. (Mrs jeon look around and she find Tae..and she smile)Tae.. Tae baby come here" She yelled and Tae turn to her..

"Yes maa.." He went closer to Mrs jeon..

"Tae please go with jungkook for selecting out fits for wedding"

"But maa Namjoon hyung's suit is already selected"

"Not for Namjoon.. For family members.. And also gifts for kim family.."

"Oh.. But why me"

"Because you have good taste.."

Tae think for sometime.. And he nodded. Jumgkook smile wide... But he is success to hide it before tae notice.. Tae come to jungkook
.

"Let's go.." Jungkook said..