PART ONE

being roommates with one of the hottest person. scratch that . being roommates  with the hottest person breathing keeps me on a chokehold all the freaking time.

seeing him the first in the morning, sometimes also him blessing me with his toned abs, godly sculpted muscles and vline cause God bless him , man sleeps shirtless.

he makes me question my sanity .i was never this sexually attracted to someone like this man who pulls me toward him.

I was now on my way to our room thinking if he's home yet or not. on reaching I find an unfamiliar pair of heels. heels? did he bring a girl over. jealousy burps up in me. as I pull out the keys and unlock the door I enter to find them both sitting close as he had his laptop on his lap as the girl whom I feel I saw her somewhere shamelessly looks at him , clearly eye fuvking him.

he moves his head on sensing my presence , his face is neutral,  void of any expression. "you're back?" his voice tingles my skin "yes" I bluntly say

"I guess I'll leave then" both of them stand up . she pulls him closer and kisses him , practically tries to devour him .  "today was really fun, excluding the project " she pulls out and says. I can't see his expression as he's facing the other side. excluding the project . anger unknowingly burps up in me.

she's walks out and its only us now. being angry on him I don't spare him a glance and walk away and shut the door of my bedroom. fuvk him .

after a minute , I hear him knock my door. I wasn't willing to look at his face so I just scream "what ?"     "open the door" he screams across. I don't respond this time "open up if you don't want me to fuvking kick the door open" he warns to which I open the door even if I didn't want to  because I know that he'd actually break the door if I didn't. 

"what?" I act as uninterested as possible "that was nothing. I don't know what she meant by excluding the project and don't fuvking know why she kissed me"

"great" I nonchalantly say and right when I was about to shut the door he puts this foot stopping me "why you shutting the door on my face" he spits in anger "go kiss her" I childishly say . he gets pissed and gets inside the room , shutting the door and pinning me to it.

it all happened too fast for me to process. "it meant nothing , she was a wh0re trying to get into my pants but I had to put up with her cause she is on my freaking team" he glares at me and I glare back, at least I try 'cause the proximity between is building an unknown damp between my thighs.

trying not take it under my influence"whatever" I push his grip on me but he pulls me back "don't be a brat" he warns  "I will be"

he chuckles "jealous bitxh, that it wasn't you who kissed me" he exposes me  "I can kiss you now if I want to" I bold out . he smirks "oh? really?" he questions my gut and I,  without thinking, move my lips to his. 

he quickly puts his hands around my waist pulling me closer to his solid body and I bit his lips and he hisses. taking it as a chance I kiss him deeper. he snakes my hands to my hips and lifts me up, continuing to kiss me. I dig my hands into his fluffy hair, enjoying his taste.  tugging and twrilling  my fingers in his hair as moans escape his lips before he takes me to my bed and plops me over. detaching his lips from mine

"we should've done this long before " he says before coming down harder at me.

this time the kiss is frantic. as I move my hands over his body and he does the same but stops never my breasts. he squesses on of them and I moan in the kisses and he chuckles .

he continues to move his hand further down and reaches under my shirt. he moves under and comes in contact with my bras hook, unclasping it he moves his hand under my padded bra , goosebumps take over my skin at his act.

his cold hands stay on breasts , fumbling them slightly as he continues to kiss me to ecstasy.   

he moves toward my neck nibbling my skin. "those clothes of your are stopping me, remove them princeess" he words out and I quickly move the barricade stopping him.

my breasts come naked to him and he doesn't think twice before taking in one of my hardened n1pples. I gasp out loud as he moans. "fuvk these " he mumbles against my skin , pouring more to my arousal

he moves one of hand south to my throbbing clit as slowly rubs my heat. "such a soaking sl#t " I never knew I was into degradation until he did it to me. I gasp louder this time and moan even more loudly when he enters a digit in me. thrusting his fingers in and out , he sucks my tits simultaneously.  the best erotic ecstasy i could ever wish for. I curse out moans.

the room echos my moans and his, blissfully arousing me

I grab his pants and grope his hardened manhood. he moans out and i pulls his pants down. i begin to stroke him "fuvk" he moans out . we both become a moaning mess before he pulls his fingers out and pulls off all my remaining clothes.

"I'm going in" he says "yes" i impatiently rasp , he chuckles before he enters me with a loud grunt as I moan out the loudest.

sweat glistens his body and eyes seem to shine in the dim lighting. I imagined this with him a hella lots of time and I'm living—  his thrusts bring me out my thoughts.

he smiles down at me and i circle my hands around his neck to kiss him and his thrusts become harsher as he abuses my sensitive spots and I love it.

"I'm going to c/m" I force out my voice between the feeling he was giving me

"bold of you to assume that I'd let you, giving in your bratty attitude "