mutual

"I don't wanna stop what we did yesterday and today morning" I hear Zen say while I was kneading the batter for cookies. he jus came from his university and this was first thing he said and I very well knew what he was referring to.

"me neither" I say , looking him in the eye. he smirks and that small gesture somehow makes me weak in my knees "so, roomies with benefits, are we?" he shots his brows at me and asks. I shrug "yes— I guess"

""I'll go take a shower then" he turns to walk out , that's what I think but feel my breath hutch when he suddenly comes over my ear and says in deadly low voice "you can join me if you want" he chuckles and walks out. I feel no ounce in me to cook after his suggestion. 

frustrated,  I leave the kitchen as is and strip myself to join him. the bathroom door was open when I entered his room. I wore silk robe as I walked in to his naked body under the shower.

he doesn't turn around and says "I knew you'd come, my little wh0re" and there he goes with the language , highly capable of ruining my sanity .

he now turns around now "that's one sexy robe but I'd prefer it not on your body" he says and I, the next instant pool it near my feet and move closer to him.

he doesn't waste time as he grabs waist and pins me to the wall ,already with a thrust right into me as moan out loud "fuvk you feel so good" he mumbles before taking my nipples into his . he sucks on them continuously , like the needy fuvker he is.

"I sucked these tits in the morning it self but can never get over these” “then don't” “ oh hell I won't ”  “ I wanna suck too” I say and smiles mischievously and let's me down as he pulls out of me .

I push him to the wall and rest my hands on his thighs as I take him in my mouth. he groans and takes a handful of my hair “ your mouth feels so warm” he groans again as bob my head “ fucpk just like my little slut” his words rile up something in me. I move one my hand and touch myself now he sees that and grabs my hand

not when I'm right here” he tells me to get up he picks me up and I wrap my legs around. he takes my bo.b in his warm mouth and closes the shower and walks out still suckinh me while I moan

he sits down " I jus suck your tits all day long but since you wanted , now suck me jus like you did in there” I bend down and take him. right then he inserts his fingers in making me shudder “ mutual” he says and we become a moaning mess