PART-2

Firstly they were about to go in there office but as everyone was so exhaust so they thought that first they should eat something and should relax then after this they will discuss about something.

~ in living room~

They were sitting together and discussing about next Mission but then namjoon went to kitchen for drinking water , jimin and tae was bickering with each other like five year old child over their fav snacks and jhope were trying to stop them and then there a sleeping ca-- ,i mean yoongi and a whipped jungkook was watching this with fond smile .. (too much whipped)

(Remember this) And here jin was so done with these two little child  he was thinking that are they really mafia who don't show any mercy and here themselves fighting over snacks like seriously SNACKS

(Remember this)
And here jin was so done with these two little child he was thinking that are they really mafia who don't show any mercy and here themselves fighting over snacks like seriously SNACKS .

As he was in his thought suddenly , they all heard a sound of glass breaking and everyone went silent because they knew what is going to happen now ,as soon as jin heard that sound he immediately marched towards kitchen

"YAH !!KIM NAMJOOOON !!!" He yelled so loudly and here all six members put their hands over their ears and closed their eyes.

Then when they opened their eyes they all laughed together so loudly as namjoon was running in the whole living room and jin was chasing him with his very famous pink pan and namjoon's one side of sleeves were teared

" Yah!!! Kim namjoon stop there !! " Jin said while chasing him but namjoon did not stop

" you god of destruction , butter chicken without butter, you pink pig doraemon face human stop there if you don't want to die with my hand !!!you broke my precious glass ,and you were the one who broke my precious mirror also , stop there right now !! " Jin started rapping while huffing in anger .

" Sorry baby i didn't do it intentionally" namjoon ran as fast as he can meanwhile all were eating popcorn and now jimin and tae was sharing there snacks while seeing this drama which not new for them .

" Will they stop hyung " tae asked while feeding jimin .

" I don't think so " jimin said while feeding tae .

" What do you all think Will Namjoon Hyung be able to save his life? " Tae asked .

" I don't think so baby , jin hyung is too much angry as he broke his new mirror tomorrow also " jungkook said while cuddling with tae

" let's bet today namjoon hyung will sleep on the couch " hobi said with snuggling to his girlfriend ( of course sprite) while eating hamburger .

" We won't as we know it's going to happen in real " all laughed together .

Meanwhile this loud sound broke someone's precious sleep or you can say grumpy cat's sleep .

" You all just shut your mouth and let me sleep peacefully or i will make you work all day .

And will not make your dinner and you know that today jin hyung will not make your food so better behave .

" yoongi said grumpily and ate his tangerine from the table and again went to his dreamland and everyone laughing while putting their hands over their mouth ..

" Finally you came in my hand , from today you are going to sleep on couch and no kisses and hugs " jin said making namjoon panick

" Baby , please i am sorry i will bring your every favorite things just say " namjoon said.

" Okay done " jin said making namjoon happy and everyone shock but

" but still you are sleeping on couch today this is your punishment "

he said and went from there sassily . And here everyone grin as their prediction became true ..

" See i told you " jhope said

" Me too " tae said excitedly

" Me three" jungkook said while showing his and bunny smile on which someone cooed

" Me four ", "Me five " jimin and jhope said they heard " Me six " from sleepy suga .

When he didn't hear anyone 's response he woke up and said " i said in my mind "

on which everyone looked at him with done face and jimin smacked his head and mumbled "idiot sleepy cat".

and all went from there making yoongi confused " wha-what , hey where are you all going " .

but all already went from there so he also went to his room to get his precious sleep

" whatever, my sleep is more important" yoongi said while taking his pillow with him and here namjoon was in dilemma that how will he sleep on couch while pouting. And that's how these mafia are, rock outside, but soft like cotton candy inside and only for their family .

To be continued ...

Your author 💜🥀

( Did you liked it , i thought to make something funny because, laughing is good habit ( hehe) well how are you all comment down)