part-3

In taekook room

They were cuddling on their bed, tae's head on jungkook's shoulder and jungkook was stroking his soft hair and fondly looking at tae , their room was so big , jungkook like black colour, and tae like grey colour which eventually suit their personality , and there hanging a large poster of taekook with beautiful frame .
Their room gives so aesthetic vibes it so beautifully maintained .

( Picture)

( Picture)

(Their room theme)

(Their room theme)

" Kookie can i ask you a question" tae asked .

" Why not baby , go ahead" kook replied looking at tae attentively.

" Why you love me this much kookie " tae said locking his eyes with his husband .

" No , specific reason baby i just love you unconditionally" jungkook said while making tae sit on his lap "

" How much you love me ?" stroking jungkook's long hair .

" I love you this much that you can't even imagine ,i will do "anything" for you " jungkook said not understanding that why tae started asking this kind of questions.

" You are mine and i'm yours"jungkook said assuring tae ,guessing that maybe tae Have some insecurity. And as soon as he said these words tae flashed his big boxy smile making his heart pound so hard that maybe tae can listen it .that smile is everything for kook , he can do anything just to see that smile on his lover's face .

He kissed his forehead Lovingly and made him lay down on him caging him in his strong arms protectively . They slept together feeling safe , being with eachother , their 'home' .

~ Next day ~

They all were sitting on their dinning table, just before going to office and suppressing their laugh looking at namjoon and guess why?

Here sit namjoon , with Little bit of dark circle around his eyes , and cracking his neck and back time to time , first when they saw it they became confused about it but as soon as reality hit them that namjoon hyung slept on couch and maybe were bothered by mosquitoes.