17| I'm ready, Dominic

"Yes

"Yes." I whisper out and without another word his lips glue themselves back onto mine. It starts off slow like we had been a few minutes ago but then it's harder. It's dirtier. He takes full charge moving his lips to mine his tongue swiping across my bottom lip that I part slightly giving him full ability to my mouth.

Moving together his hand reaches under my ass pulling me up as I jump wrapping my legs around his torso. Never breaking the kiss Dominic begins walking until I fall back onto the soft mattress under me. A small gasp leaves me when his mouth finds its way down to my neck. I let out a small moan as I move my head over so he can move closer. My hand reaches under his chest making Dominic shiver as I run my hands down his abs.

My body feels like it's on fire. The heat spreads to every place. It's funny to think that not so long ago I was yelling at him and now he was shutting me up by kissing me. 

His knees are on either side of me, trapping me between him. He simply stares down at me for a few seconds, his thumb drawing circles on my thigh. Then he moves his head back down to my neck continuing to move his lips against my skin.

My hips move up grinding on Dominic's hardening dick. He groans, sending vibrations from his mouth. By now my core was aching while I rubbed harder searching for anything to help. His mouth lets go of my neck as he begins slowly trailing down to my thighs.

He pushes my dress up pulling down my panties and finds his way to exactly where I needed. I knew for sure it was dripping from the arousal I was feeling. God, I needed his mouth on me. Now.

His tongue licks from my clit to my entrance, in a back and forth motion that makes the feeling build up. My hand reaches down to tangle in his hair as I push his head deeper into me.

He grunts working faster making my back arch. I knew I was close and so did Dominic who sucked on my clit. Hard. That's was all I needed as a content moan leaves my lips as I come undone. He doesn't stop his movements letting me come down from my high.

Finally coming back up, my mouth finds him as I kiss him hard. I can taste myself on him making my moan into his mouth. Dominic is the first to pull away. He lets out a sigh, his forehead leaning into mine as he closes his eyes. My eyes shut as I take in his cologne. Slowly opening them again I see Dominic with a smile on his face still hovering above me.

"I love that face you make when you cum. So fucking hot." He breathes against my lips.

Slowly I push him back as I scoot up sitting. My hand reaches behind me to pull the string that held my dress together. The dress steadily begins to fall down my body. I unclip my bra from behind and it drops down.

"Arabella, what are you doing?" Dominic who hadn't said a word quietly mumbles out. His face is tight as if he's physically having to hold himself back.

"I'm ready. I want to take this step with you." As I speak I begin unbuttoning his dress shirt.

"Are you sure? We don't have to. Take as much time as you need. We can wait." I shake my head at him, giving him my best smile.