Chapter 1

"I'm way too comfortable staying home, you can't exactly-"

Amora's POV

Valdimir, an owl that recently have been coming to my window without anyone else knowing.

You must be wondering, how did I know this little man. Or how did he know where I live.

Can't really explain about where I live part. But I met his owner during the Quidditch World Cup.

Also known as Viktor Krum. Ron would've fainted if he knew I was and still in contact with his Idol.

We got to know one another after the incident at the World Cup. Him saving me after being ambushed by a bunch of deatheaters.

I could've handled it myself. 2 things. I am not of age yet, currently 16 years old. And secondly, its fun to be the damsel in distress once in a while.

So after that we exchanged home addresses to keep in contact.

And this is where I just found out,

"What???"

I was baffled. No. This can't be happening.

"They cannot cancel Quidditch over this death tournament! Who even proposed this idea?! Were they drunk? Of course alcohol taste good, but they simply can't just-"

I got cut off by my door slamming open, and reveals my older brother Bill.

"What's wrong? I heard you screaming the house down- This usually doesn't happen unless its real situation or just for dramatics-"

I turn to him and wave the letter on his face, "They're canceling Quidditch!"

He sighs, "Dramatics it is-" He takes the letter from my hand and reads it, I thought he would be mad as well by the news but- "Why the bloody hell is Viktor Krum writing to you??"

I slap my hand on my forehead and a irritated sigh leaves me, "That's what got you worried??? Not the fact that they're-"

"Oh I know they're canceling Quidditch and about the tournament. But Viktor Krum? How did you get him to write to you- I mean Boys and Men always throw themselves to you but Viktor Krum-"

I roll my eyes at him and take back the letter, "We met at the World Cup. I got ambushed and he saved me that's all. And we exchanged adresses and got in contact since then,"

He looks like he's about to say something but got distracted.

"So you guys were in contact for like 2 months now? And how much did you guys exactly send letters within a week between the poor owl" He gestures to Valdimir, "As well as considering the long distance of travel between London and Bulagria."