Chapter 42

"So what do you think professsors?"

Amora's POV

I was woken up by Ginny who shook me awake, I look at her confused and bewildered "Ginny? What-"

"Harry thinks that Sirius is being tortured."

What? 

I slip in my flip flops and went down to the Gryffindor Common Room where Harry, Ron, Fred and George are waiting. 

"What in Merlin's name is going on?" I went up to Harry seeing him shaking, "Harry."

"Sirius. I saw it. Just like Mr. Weasley. It's the same door I've been dreaming about per month and I couldn't remember where I'd seen it before. Sirius-"

I cut him off, "Harry. You can't just be reckless because of something like this. But to be sure. Check on your two-way-mirror that's connected with Sirius."

Everyone in the room blinked in surprise and realization which I caught onto, "You didn't think of that did you?" I sigh.

Harry clears his throat and quickly went upstairs to their dorm then went back down here with the mirror in hand.

"Sirius?" Harry's voice cracks and I can sense hope in it.

The Mirror slowly opens and we all see Sirius rubbing his eyes and yawing, we all sigh in relief, "Prongslet? What's wrong? It's late,"

I nod for all of them to go back to sleep to leave the godson with his godfather alone to talk.

I caught Harry's eyes and tears leave it, looking at me apologetic and relief. I smile at him softly and shook away his apology, I nod for him as I sign that I'm going back up to sleep, and he should too in a while.