65 Crazy

Gu Yu went to the ground and groped the wall to move forward in the darkness of reaching out and out.

During this period, he heard the ticking sound of water, and there was always a faint intuition that made him feel that he was stared at by the sight of a secret dark corner.

It feels very uncomfortable as if the beast is staring at the prey it is about to prey on.

He looked around and let go of the s-level spiritual perception, but he couldn't hear or see any noise. He thought it was an illusion and continued to grope.

There was also the voice of the two insects of the censorship meeting in the headset. They had reported to the military department, and the third division of the nearest First Army was on its way. But later, these voices also became incomplete and completely disappeared intermittently - Gu Yu tightened his eyebrows, the underground signal was not good, and he was going deeper and deeper.

Gradually, a faint light appeared in my sight.

Gu Yu looked around the basement, but did not find the entrance, so he had to insert the tiny needle of the monitor into the cracks in the wall. He put on a light brain lens and saw every move inside clearly.

The first thing that came in was a clear quarrel. This room is not big, and the needle inserted by Gu Yu from the corner can clearly explore the range.

There were about a dozen insects in it. He let go of his mental strength for a while and found that most of them were male insects. In addition to Feiqi, Gu Yu can even recognize several male insects who have had several relationships with him.

The star male insect circle in the capital is indeed so big, but such a small circle has been completely penetrated by the male insect country.

Gu Yu frowned secretly. If so, the usual gatherings in the circle have become the best petri dish to facilitate them to penetrate the same kind and lure more male insects to join?

These dozens of insects are arguing about saving their companions who were imprisoned for the last hijacking.

"Lord Fu has been rescued, and it doesn't matter if other members are sacrificed because of this."

"It will chill the hearts of other members!"

"But there is no need to fold more insects for this!"

"But we shouldn't give up these companions!"

"Sacrifice for the leader and organizational ideals is the awareness that every member of us should do well!"

Gu Yu noticed that in front of the room, there was a projection hanging in the air with a blank background. In the middle of the picture was a motionless figure in black.

This familiar picture touched Gu Yu's memory. He vaguely remembered that this seemed to be very similar to the video made public to the whole network on the day of the establishment of the Xiongchong Kingdom.

Is this the worm in the picture - Ares?

The insects in the room are arguing about whether to rescue or not, and their faces are red-faced. The figure in black made a pause, but it was just such a simple action, and the fierce noise stopped immediately after pressing the pause button.

All the insects turned their heads and turned their eyes to the projection.

Ares's voice is still a familiar mechanical synthesis, and there is no ups and downs of normal speech: "It's a little calm these days."

"When it's messy outside, then start to take action."

Gu Yu was shocked. Is it chaotic outside? What does this mean? Is there any big move in the male insect country recently?