69 Rebellion

The night was dark, but the administrative headquarters of the military headquarters was brightly lit, and the military insects were in a hurry and looked solemn.

A gray suspended car passed several gates and slowly stopped in front of the headquarters building.

"ColoneL Gu!" The soldiers of the Third Division of the First Army, who came to greet him, saluted him and said solemnly, "The marshal and several chiefs in the conference room have arrived. You are the only one left. I'll take you there now."

Gu Yu nodded and followed him.

He was urgently called back when he received the news tonight, and the holiday ended halfway with tonight's dinner. Before leaving, Lu Chen gave him a bottle of nutrient solution and asked him to finish dinner on the way.

There were military insects who were busy and forced to work overtime along the way. When they met him, they would stop to salute, and then left in a hurry.

Gu Yu's pace was also very rapid, and almost all the insects were aware of the seriousness of the incident.

Since the end of the century-long protracted war on the border and the signing of the Centennial Armistice Agreement between the empire and the Atland Federation, the war has gradually subsided between the stars, the overall environment of the empire has tended to be peaceful, and economic exchanges have become increasingly prosperous.

In such an environment, there has been no rebellion within the empire for a long time.

In addition to the most recent one, Lu Chenping, the former commander of the Fifth Army, rebelled against the stars.

And this rebellion came quietly without any warning, and it was still the name of the "male insect country" that the imperial insects talked about. In just a few hours since it occurred, it has set off a stormy wave on the star network.

All the insects are afraid or suspicious. Does this rebellion of Ulaxing mean that the male insect country has been upgraded from a simple terrorist organization to a rebel group?

The conference room was also brightly lit, and almost all the upper levels of the military forces that the Capital Star could call back were concentrated here. When Gu Yu pushed the door in, he looked over with his eyes.

Some of these upper generals were the only male worm in the military department for the first time, and they were also the hero of the former commander of the Fifth Army.

As early as in the previous incidents, Colonel Gu Yu showed his comprehensive strength as any backbone of the military, so there was not much doubt about the attention, but more curiosity and examination.

Bud was frowning and reading the materials in his hand. When he saw Gu Yu coming in, he waved his hand and motioned. Gu Yu sat down in the seat he deliberately left beside him.

If you really want to be senior, none of these generals in the conference room will have to shake their roles.

Although Gu Yu's rank of colonel has initially reached the standard, as a new worm who has just joined the military headquarters for more than half a year, not to mention sitting next to Bud, even the qualification to enter this conference room is doubtful.

But the key is that Gu Yu is the only male worm in the military department, or S-level.

Can you not give face to this even the only s-level male in the empire?

And as a male insect, it is more convincing to participate in the discussion of the logic behind the organization of the male insect country. Not to mention that Gu Yu has repeatedly had face-to-face contact with the core members of this organization in previous events.