Forbidden love

Contains little space

Tae pov
I walked inside kook's room to wake him up since he had to go to college.I walked up to his bed and Crouched down in front of him."Kookie wake up you will be late"I called him softly while caressing his cheeks."No"He replied in a cute voice."Do you really want to be late bub"I chuckled since this happens every morning.But today eomma told me to wake him up 2 hours early since he's always late."I will buy you ice cream"Right when I said that he got up."I am up"He said while rubbing his eyes.

"Get ready and come down stairs for breakfast okay" I said and pecked is forehead before walking out.
Okay so let me explain.Appa left eomma when I was around 10 and than eomma met Jaehyun a year later.They fell in love and got married when I was 12.Me and jungkook are step brothers.But we care about each other a lot and I care about him like he's my biological brother.We have a very close bond.Appa{Jungkook's dad} doesn't make me feel like I am not his biological son either.He treats me and kook equally and so does eomma.

Me and Appa were sitting on the dining table when jungkook came marching up to me with a pout."What's wrong"I asked with a smile."Why did you wake me up 2 hours early"He whined."Don't blame me it's eomma who told me to wake you up"He cutely glared at eomma which didn't even look like one."You meanie"He mumbled with a pout."You are always late kook that's why I told Tae to wake you up early"eomma told kook with a chuckle."you ruined my beautiful sleep"he said dramatically."Stop being so dramatic kookie"Saying that eomma served us breakfast.

No ones pov
"Jungkook let's go"Jaehyun called him."no I will go with taetae hyung it's more fun to go with him than you...You boring old man"kook said."yah jeon Jungkook how can you call your father old"Saying that jaehyun started running after."hyung helppp"kook yelled but tae was too busy laughing.The younger suddenly tripped and fell on the floor.Their laughed died down as they rushed to him.
"Kook are you okay"Tae asked with a worried look.But the tone the younger used shocked him."Appa ish bwig mweanie"kook said while tears streamed down his face.

"I am sorry kookie"Jaehyun said wiping the little one's tears.Kook head turned to the side as he started at the shocked Taehyung with his cute doe eyes."Ish hwyung otay"He asked innocently.The older suddenly got up startling the younger.Tae ran upstairs to his room.He didn't know what happened to jungkook but he definitely wanted to know why he didn't tell him.

A few hours later
There was a soft knock on Tae's door a few hours later after all that happened.He said a "come in" and the door slowly opened and kook entered and sat on Tae's bed."What are you doing here"He asked the younger coldly."I want to talk to you"He mumbled knowing that he made taehyung mad."I don't want to talk to you"He said with the same tone."I am sorry for not telling you"he said trying not to burst into tears."it's fine"Tae's tone was much softer now."It's called little space if you didn't know"Kook told him."oh"Tae got up from were he was sitting and walked to kook sitting in between his legs.

"I am not mad at you for not telling me I am just hurt bub...i tell you everything and I thought you did too" Tae said in a sad voice."I am sorry"kook apologized again."it's okay...now tell me how did you get it"Tae asked.Kook sighed before he started explaining.

Time skip to when kook was smol
"Eomma Appa kookie want ice cream"the cute chubby looking five year old said."Okay baby let's go" They got in the car and drove off.Jungkook,Jaehyun and his wife Jasmin were a very happy family.The cute little jungkook was born on the day of their 7th anniversary.They took care of the little one,spoiled him with everything he wanted.This went on until one day.

It was jungkook's 8th birthday.His eomma went to get his cake and still haven't returned.Jungkook was waiting with his Appa on the couch.The bell rang and they were very curious why since Jasmin doesn't ring the door bell obviously.Jaehyun went and opened it with kook on his arms."Are you Jeon Jaehyun"The police officer asked."Yes officer...What is the problem"Jaehyun asked him confused."You wife Jeon Jasmin has been in a car accident and we believe she was on her way here since she told us to tell her son "Happy birthday" and she has passed away Mr.Jeon and I am very sorry for your loss"The officer explained.Ever since that day Jaehyun took care of kook by himself until he met Taehyung's mother.