One sided love

Top:Tae
Bottom:Kook

Taehyung was standing near his locker talking to Jimin."Taetae hyung"Tae turned around."Kookie"The younger jumped on him and Tae wrapped his arms around the brunettes waist so he wouldn't fall.

He lost his balance a little but managed to straighten himself.The younger legs were wrapped around his waist.Kook was clinging on to him like koala."Why did you come so early"Kook said with a pout."I had basketball practice"Tae replied and ruffled kook's hair.

"You could've told me...i had to come with appa do you know how boring that was"The younger's pout grew even more.Tae chuckled at his cuteness."I am sorry hmm"The older kissed the younger's cheeks making him blush.

"I have class hyung I should get going" The brunette said before letting go of the blonde haired male."Alright I will see you later"Jungkook ran off and Tae let out a giggle and turned around to take his books but let out a whimper.

"You should've told him you know"Jimin said glaring at Taehyung."Hyung I am fine relax"But he wasn't fine.His ankle hurts even more now.What happened was when Tae was playing he slipped and twisted his ankle.So he put some ice on it and said he will go to the doctor once he get home.

And the other thing is Jungkook and Taehyung always greet each other like that.With the younger hugging him and he didn't want to hurt the little one's feelings.By the time he got home it was really swollen so his parents immediately took him to the doctor.

He was told to stay in bed rest for 3 days.
About an hour after he came home from the doctor kook came since he usually does after college.The younger burst inside the room and yelled "hey hyung" but froze on his spot when he saw Tae's foot.

"What happened"The younger asked."it's nothing serious bun I just twisted my ankle at practice today"Tae said hoping kook wouldn't start yelling."nothing serious really you carried me with a twisted ankle hyung are you crazy"Jungkook screamed.

"Look it's fine really"

"Sweetie would you please stop lying to him"Tae's mom suddenly popped out of nowhere."Eomma"He whined like a baby.
"Jungkook he's not okay the doctor said he needs to be in bed rest for 3 days...does that sound like he's okay to you"Yejin said.

"Nope and hyung I am mad at you"He said with a pout."Bun i am sorry hmm hyung is sorry please don't be mad"Tae said with puppy eyes.Yejin smiled and walked out deciding to leave the two alone."not gonna work nope"He said turning his head away.

"Bunbun hyungie is sowwy pwease fwogive hyungie pwease"There it is.Jungkook really can't stay mad at Taehyung for long.Same goes for Taehyung.This is what they do when one of them is mad."Okay fine I forgive you"Kook said with a smile.

"Yippee...Now come give me Huggies"Tae said making grabby hands.Jungkook chuckled and said "I swear from the way you act with me people will think your the younger one" "Does it look like I care no I don't"Jungkook shook his head at Tae's behavior.

A little backstory about Taekook relationship.Their parents have been friends ever since they were in preschool so when Taekook were born they grew up really close too.

Taehyung loves Jungkook.Not in like a little brother way but as a lover so one day he decided to confess but it didn't turn out the way he wanted it to.

Taehyung's pov
I have decided to confess my feelings to Jungkook.Its been years after I realized my feelings for Jungkook but I was too scared to confess.But today is the day no matter what happens I am telling him.

I told him to come over so it can probably go smoothly.After he came we decided to cuddle and watch a movie."Bun"I softly called him.He hummed as an answer."I love you"I muttered."I love you too hyung"He replied.

"Not in the way you think kook I mean I love you as a lover not like a friend" He immediately got up and moved away from me so he could see my face."You what"He looked shocked.

"I said-"

"I heard what you said...hyung what the heck what do you mean u love me like that"The look on his face broke my heart.He looked somewhat disgusted.Tears formed in my eyes as I didn't like the look he was giving me.

"Kookie I am sorry...i didn't mean to I can't control my feelings"

"Hyung you could've loved someone else but you decided to fall for your childhood best friend who saw you as an older brother that's disgusting"My heart broke into a million pieces.He said I was disgusting."Just so you know you just ruined our perfect friendship by saying bullshit like that"My heart broke even more if that's possible.

Tears ran down my cheeks without stopping."Kookie y-y-you c-c-cant-"before I could finish he walked out of my room slamming the door shut.

No one's pov
Taehyung sat there in his bed staring at the door which the younger slammed on his way out an hour ago.Yes the brunette left an hour ago and he was still sitting there without moving with tears still running down his cheeks.

The door opened which gave the blonde a little hope but it faded away when he saw who it was."I am guessing it didn't go well"Yoongi said wiping Tae's tears."He said it was disgusting and he called my feelings bullshit"

"He what"Yoongi yelled.Look he loves both of them a lot but if hey get hurt because of each other he would yell at them no matter what."Don't do anything please"Tae said.Yoongi nodded knowing if he did something it would hurt the blonde even more.

After that day kook came to find Taehyung but he was not there.

That's it for this chapter.Hope y'all enjoyed💜Will update soon.

I am so sorry for what I just did.