r e a l l i f e

WRONG NUMBER

WRONG NUMBER.

charles pov
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

my heart shatters the second i open her door. linneas curled up in a ball on her bed, sobbing.

i shut her door and rush over to her, sitting down next to her and pulling her body into my side.

"what did i even do wrong?" she sobs and my heart breaks again.

"nothing, amor. you did nothing wrong. its stupid and you don't deserve it." i attempt to comfort her but i know it's probably no use.

after a few minutes, she stops crying and we sit there in silence.

"its not true, linnea. what their saying about you. none of its true. you're not a slut or a whore, you're not 'using me' because you're actually more famous than me so if anything im using you which im not but-" she laugh slightly at my rambling and my heart warms. "anyways, you're definitely not ugly or fat and please don't kill yourself because i honestly dont know what i'd do without you."

she smiles softly at me. "thank you charles. i dont know what i'd do without you."

we stare into each others eyes. i lean forward slightly, as does she, until our faces are millimetres apart. i close my eyes softly and just as our lips are about to touch,

the door bursts open.

we spring away from each other and we turn to look at the door.

"oops hope im not interrupting anything guys." lily lets out a laugh. "anyways i just wanted to check if lins okay."

linnea nods slightly.

"ok perf. anyways ill let you get back to whatever you were doing." she sends us a horrible wink before closing to door.

me and lin sit in awkward silence for a few minutes.

"we should probably go to bed, you hav a race tomorrow. you can stay here if you want, i dont mind."

i nod. "okay thanks. night lin."

"night charles." she almost whispers and i can tell shes almost asleep already. she must be knackered.

just as im about to fall asleep, a phone pings and lights up on the night stand next to mine. thinking its mine, i pick it up.

teletubbies

lily ❤️❤️
help i just walked in on lin and charles about to kiss

isa
fuck you they could have finally got together but NO you had to ruin it 😒

lily ❤️❤️
shut up i was being a nice friend
and making sure lin was okay🙄🙄

kelly
is she?

lily ❤️❤️
well she looked pretty dandy about to
snog mr ferrari man

linneas pov
*:・゚*:・゚

warmth filled my body as i slowly woke up, and as i regained consciousness i realised something was holding me.

scrap that, not something, someone.

my eyes widen as i realise that charles arms are around my waist, pulling my close to him.

his body is warm against mine, his grasp bringing comfort and safety.

i can't remember the last time i felt safe in a mans hold, other than my dad and brothers. if im being honest, i never thought i would feel safe in a mans arms ever again.

not wanting to wake him up, i close my eyes again to try and get more sleep.

his soft mumbles fill the room as he cuddles his face into my neck, still asleep. my heart warms and a wide smile grows on my face.

however, the second i feel charles move i flinch hard and move away from him.

he sits up confused, but when he realises what he was doing his face flushes a deep red.

we stare at each other in awkward silence for a moment.

"um- i should probably go get ready for the race..."

i nod. "yeah. okay. thanks for staying with me last night."

he clambers out the bed and makes his way to the door. "its okay. i hope youre okay after- y'know. ill see you in an hour."

"bye, charles."

"bye, linnea."

the second the door shuts behind him, i let out a groan and fall back onto my bed.

what the fuck is wrong with me? ive only know this man for a few weeks and we only met a week ago.

sighing, i get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom, my head still filled with the thought of the monegasque racing driver.

but i couldn't.

💌

lol u thought

this chapters kinda short but its cause i wanna put a insta chapter in between this and the race

u guys are probably gonna hate me for whats coming soon but oh well kiss my ass 😘😘

love,
el 🤍