r e a l l i f e

WRONG NUMBER

WRONG NUMBER.

linneas pov
*:・゚*:・゚

i place my phone down with a sigh. thats the fucking fifth instagram account making rumors about me and charles.

i look up at the screen infront of me to see how charles is doing. its the 25th lap and hes currently doing a great job defending against fernando alonso, whos trying to steal 3rd.

hes got max and lewis in front of him, with fernando and carlos behind him.

the ferrari garage is a very stressful place to be at the moment as carlos just got dangerously overtaken by checo.

deciding to go see mick, i slip out my chair and walk out the garage.

carful not to get in the way of mechanical, i make my way to the mercedes garage.

i realise as im walking there that this garage isnt going to be any quieter with toto and his anger issues, but i wanted to see mick so i go anyways.

when i walk in, toto is yelling swear words in german into a pair of headphones.

"was zum Teufel ist los mit dir Horner? Lewis ist durchgekommen, also hör auf zu versuchen, ihm in den Rücken zu krachen! Dickkopf." he screams before yanking his headphones off and slamming them on the desk.

(what the fuck is wrong with you horner? lewis got through so stop trying to crash into the back of him! dickhead.)

mick spins boredly on a chair but his eyes light up when he sees me and he pats the chair next to him. i walk over to him and plop down in the seat.

"hej hora." i greet him as we do the handshake we made as kids. (hey hoe)

mick is the only person i know that speaks swedish (other than my family and childhood friends from sweden) and its so nice to be able to speak my first language around someone other than my family.

"hej slagg. varför är du inte i ferrarigaraget?" (hey slag. why arent you in the ferrari garage?) he asks while spinning on his chair again. i swear mick is one of the most childish person i know. but i love him either way.

i shrug. "det var för högt och stressigt." (it was too loud and stressful)

he laughs loudly. "och du trodde att Mercedes-garaget skulle vara bättre?"
(and you thought the mercedes garage would be better?)