Silent night. (Sleepy wally x tired reader 💤)

I was inspired by a tiktok I saw and I gotta make this or else I'll procrastinate it!!
☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎☂︎
...

It was a silent night, tiny bugs chirping and squeaking outside of Wally's home. Somehow, you and Wally were still awake. Well, it was only you, wally was on the edge of falling asleep. You had trouble sleeping, and Wally knew that. He let you come visit whenever you had trouble sleeping, of course sometimes you went to Julie's or Sally's home.

"Hey wally?" You gently shook him awake. "Hm? Oh y/n I almost forgot I let you in, what's wrong? Trouble sleeping?" He said concerned. "Yes.. sorry I always come here whenever I have trouble sleeping, is it alright if I go outside to get some fresh air?" You asked. "Of course, no need to ask. And I don't mind at all really, Here, let me come with you." He insisted.

"You dont have to come with me you know, you can go back to sleep." "Oh no it's alright, I insist." He insisted once again. He took your hand and walked outside with you, telling home you guys would be out for a bit. He then took you to a hill and patted a spot next to him, to sit with him. "Now now, is there something you wanna talk about?" "Hmm.. nothing really.. it's just that no matter how much I try to sleep, I can never do so." You sighed.

"It's alright, is there anything that helps you fall asleep?" "Well, it sounds weird but whenever I'm cuddling something I fall asleep very quickly. Though sometimes it doesn't work all the time." You said, looking at the mellow moon. "Ah I see." He looked at you for a second, then looked at the moon.

"Hey.. can I see your hand real quick?" Wally asked. "Hm? Alright." You say confused. You guys measured hands, Wally's hands being smaller because he's obviously shorter than you. "Your hands are so small!!" You exclaim. "It's so adorable!!" You smile. "Awh shucks Y/n, thank you but I think these hands can't beat the cuteness of you" he smiled warmly.

You paused for a second, then over stimmed about what he said.  "Well.. even if I am so cute- I can never be as handsome like Wally Darling" you smile while you fiddle with your fingers. "You think I'm handsome?" He turned and smiled softly at you. "Well.. why thank you!! I think I'm handsome too if I do say so myself." He chuckled a little.

You looked at him, spacing out for a bit. You snorted a little, then bursting out into laughter. Wally looked at you confusingly, thinking about what he said. "Did I make a joke? I didnt mean too." He said groggily. You kept giggling and laughing but giggled out, "no no no!! You didn't- It's just." You wiped a tear and paused.

"You're just so confident, it can be funny sometimes- but that's what I love about you." You blabbered out. You then realize what you just said, but pretended not to panic at the moment. Wally sat there, look deep into your eyes. He then smiled warmly once again, giving you a tiny peck on the cheek. He laid his head on your shoulder and sighed.

"Your very sweet about your words, they're very affectionate but feel very delicate, if you know what I mean."
He mumbled.

...

"I.. Love You Too My Dear Neighbor."

❤︎

580 words