Betrayal

"What?"

...

The feeling of coldness flew through you. Your body began to shake but not of the ecstasy from earlier. Your heart felt swollen; your throat began to burn.

"Hm?" Emilio let out turning around with a smile, "Oh nothing!"

You couldn't ignore it.
You had heard right.
The tears built up but didn't fall. Emilio reached out for you but you quickly moved.

"D-Don't.." you began to choke up as you covered your body with a sheet. You stood up despite being out of energy, "D-Don't you ever touch me!"
"Huh? What's wrong my love?" he asked raising an eyebrow but you weren't going to fall for it.

You tried to run but your legs gave out and you fell to your knees. You groaned with pain. The tears began to pour but you didn't dare cry.
Your mind began to put pieces together but you still couldn't understand.

"Why Emilio?" you asked facing away from him and he helped you up.
"Why what? Why are you crying?" he asked still playing dumb and you slapped him across the face. He dropped you on the bed and you tried to run again but you fell as soon as you got to the door.

My phone!!

You remembered it being in the living room and forced yourself to stand. You rushed out the room, still covered with the sheet, and down the stairs.
You grabbed your phone off the table an Emilio came out of nowhere and grabbed it.
He had on a pair of shorts as held the cellular device above your head. You could see all the marks you had made on his body which only made your heart sting more.

"Give me.. my phone" you demanded and he smiled.
"The one I bought~?"
You tried to knee him in the groin but he caught your movement. He grabbed your arm and pushed you on the couch.
"What's wrong with you?! Why are you acting like this?" he questioned with a frown and anger surged inside.
"S-Stop doing that.. Why are you pretending not to know?"

He smirked but didn't respond.

"Give me my phone!!" you screamed as tears fell but he was unfazed. You stood up and reached for it as you held the sheet, "Why? Why are you doing this? Why did you pretend to forget..?"
He grabbed your wrist and pulled your body against his, "We're playing pretend.. aren't we~?"

Your heart dropped and you pushed him away. You ran for the back door and walked outside to darkness. You refused to be in the same building as him.
You heard the back door shut and looked back to him walking closer. You felt the urge to vomit but you continued to run. Sticks pried at your feet as you ran through the woods and passed the trees.
You decided to hide behind a tree in the darkness.
You wrapped yourself with the sheet and leaned against a trunk.
Soon, you heard footsteps an Emilio called out.

"Why are you hiding? Just come back inside.. You'll get sick out here"

A burst of flash beamed through the woods. Emilio was using the flash on your phone. He spotted the white sheet and quickly you dashed back to the house.
Before he could realize your plan, you went through the back door and began to lock all the windows and doors in a frenzy. Emilio began to bang on the door and shout but you ignored it.
Your mind wasn't in the right place. You were still shaking and went upstairs to get dressed.
Quickly, you threw on random clothes an a pair of tennis shoes. As you were tying the laces, you heard glass shatter downstairs.

Your heart dropped. Heavy footsteps came up the stairs. Slowly, you backed away from the door until eventually you hit the bed frame.
You didn't lock it, or close it.
You knew if you did, he'd just break it down.
Emilio stepped into the room, locking eye contact. Your throat was burning. You looked down and saw his left hand was bleeding.

"Here" he tossed you the phone and yawned, "You can have it, but you have to make the phone call infront of me"

You didn't care why. You just wanted to leave.

You dialed Mikis phone number and as soon as you heard her voice, you began to cry. You covered your face and forced yourself to do so quietly.
Emilio tilted his head as he watched you from the door.

"Miki.. can you come get me?" you whispered softly.
"Huh? What's wrong? I'm with Niah right now.."
You sniffled trying to hold it in, "Please come get me.. I can't stand this anymore"
This time she didn't hesitate, "I will. Send me your address!"

You sent her the address and she wanted to stay on the phone until she got there. Emilio suddenly shut the door which only made you paranoid.
You couldn't look at him, not in the eyes. Your head was spinning.

"Hey what's going on?! Are you okay??"

You didn't respond as Emilio glared at you.

"Get off the phone, I want to talk to you" his voice was like a knife piercing your body. Everything he said was now taken with hostility. You didn't respond but Miki and Niah were still talking through the phone.

"We're almost there!"
"What's going on? Who is that?"

Emilio walked up slowly and grabbed your phone. Still you couldn't look at him. It all hurt so much. You didn't even think you could hold a conversation with the bastard; what more did he want from you?

"W-What do you want..?" you uttered an Emilio hung up the phone.
"You're so emotional.." he tried to trail his fingers on your arm but you dodged. He began to laugh, which made your hairs stand on end.
The sadness turned into anger, "What the hell do you want?!"
"I just wanted to give you your prom dress before you leave" he began to walk over to it but you laughed in his face.

"Are you fucking joking?"

A horn began to blare outside and you quickly rushed out the room. You grabbed your stuff and almost reached the front door when Emilio stepped infront of you.
You looked down, "Just leave me alone you crazy fuck!!"
"I just wanted a kiss before you left~" he teased and you spat on him.
"Move!!"

He wiped the spit off his face and moved to the side with a smile. You ran outside and hastily hopped in Mikis car.
As soon as you did, you began to break down in tears as you told them what happened without mentioning the deal.

"He did what?!?!"

To be continued