Extra | UN Fragment

I feel so awkward writing for this book again, it's honestly been so long. I think it's been around a year or less, I don't even know. Anyway, I had the Heredith feels for a few seconds and now I feel like I should write a short chapter/one-shot kind of thing. It has to do with the same story line but it's just a cutesy moment/scene I guess lmfao.

So enjoy!

-

L E T I T B E

I gasped as I felt his hands travel at a slow pace towards my crotch, his lips leaving sloppy wet kisses down my jawline. My breathing was uneven, every breath that managed to escape my parted lips, raggedly moving in and out of my mouth in panting intervals. I tried to focus on our surroundings but everything was blurry. I was unable to keep my eyes open for more then five seconds because the pleasure that pervaded my body distracted me from my senses.

"Harry," I gulped attempting to speak although his thumb was rubbing circles on my hips. The effect he had on me was...it was not explainable. It was impractical to put my emotions towards him in words. We have been through so much and although he hurt me more than a couple of times, I ended up in his arms somehow.

It's almost like he's a magnet. My heart manages to bolt right back to him even if I didn't want it to.

"Harry?" I pushed back, realizing that Harry wasn't the source of the voice.

It was Collin.

It felt as if a bucket full of ice cold water was dumped over my head bringing me back to reality. My head threw back like I just experienced getting hit by a basketball square in the face.

"Mrs. Robinson ruined Christian, she was the reason why he was like that!" I yelling at the top of my lungs unaware of where I was.

"Excuse me, Ms. Watson?" I heard the teacher, Mrs. Smith questioned with raised eyebrows almost to say 'you-did-not-just-say-that' with her expression.

Oh shit.

Everyone in the classroom snapped their heads my way, most of them already snickering from the inappropriate outburst I just had. I felt blood rush to my face, my hands covering my mouth to indicate that I didn't mean to say that out loud.

I could spot Harry sitting near the window, across the room from where I sat. I remember telling him to always sit at least seven seats away from me because whenever he was near me, the sexual tension was too fucking high for my liking.

Cumming in class was very uncomfortable. I would know since I went through it not once but twice because of fucking Harry.

Harry smirked my way endeavoring to not laugh like every other student in the class. I glared at him before turning back to the teacher who stood in front of the classroom since gaping at me.

"Ms. Watson, we are having a discussion on the book Pride and Prejudice, not Fifty Shades of Grey!" She basically screamed.

"I'm sorry Ma'am," I whispered sliding lower in my seat trying to conceal myself from her view.

"No wonder you kids are so thirsty these day," I think I heard the teacher murmur to herself which I lightly chuckled at.

After a few more class discussions (that I barely participated in), the bell rang informing the student body that the school day has come to an end. I seized my notebook and writing utensils before hurtling out the classroom.

I couldn't delay my chance to sprint home to watch sappy movies until two in the morning with nothing but junk food to accompany me. I have been awaiting for Friday to stroll around so I can waste my weekend doing nothing but sleep and eat.