Chapter Twenty-Eight

Author's Note: Have you guys seen the music video for "The Story Of My Life" By One Direction! I watched it and I was at the point where I was going to cry and then faint but thank god I didn't. It was amaZAYN! More than amaZAYN actually. I don't even think there is a word for it. It was just so god damn awesome! I love the part when Zayn and his sister. They were adorable! I love it all! I am fangirling my life out here. So I decided I would update since today is a special day! Go in One Direction! <3 <3 <3

Meredith's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing rather loudly. I groaned and tried to ignore the annoying ringing but it kept on going.

This person will never give up!

I put my hand on my bedside table searching for the phone with my eyes closed. When I finally found it I answered it.

"Hello?" I said. My voice was raspy and it sounded disgusting if you asked me.

"Hey MereBear. Are you still asleep?" It was Danielle. Even though I loved her to pieces, I wanted to strangle the life out of her right now.

"What do you think Dani?" I replied in a sarcastic tone. "Its noon already Mere and you are still asleep?!" She shrieked.

"Who the fuck cares? Today is Saturday. I can sleep until 5 if I wanted to."

"What's with the attitude?" Dani huffed. "Sorry. I'm just really tired and hungry and I feel like shit." I apologized.

"Why? Didn't the date go well?" She questioned. Oh yeah, the date.

"Can you come over and I'll explain everything," I responded. "Okay, I'll be right over." And she hung up. I placed my phone back on the table and rolled over on the bed.

Something was itching me badly. Then I remember I didn't change or take off my makeup.

Shit, I'll get acne since I didn't take the makeup off.

I go up lazily out of bed and walked to the bathroom. The house was quiet so I guess no one is  home. That's good because I didn't want to face Michael or Lindsey and I will probably puke if I see Tori.

I looked at myself in the mirror. God, I look so horrid. My makeup was smudged and my hair was in knots that can't even be explainable!

I took of the makeup and washed my face with extra face wash. I stripped off my clothes and got in the shower. The warm water relaxed my muscles and it felt nice.

After a refreshing shower, I got out and wrapped myself with the towel. I towel dried my hair so the water wasn't dripping. The hair was in ringlets now. Maybe I should go get my ends colored blonde. It will much better.

Maybe Dani and I can go before Zayn comes and picks me up. I wonder where we are going. Is it healthy to have two dates in a row together? Well who cares?

I brushed my teeth quickly. Last night came back to my head once again as I made my way to my room.

Why did Harry decide to go on a date with Tori? He knew Zayn was taking me out and how did he know we would be at that restaurant? Harry really wants to cut my happiness right?

The towel hit the ground and I put on my fluffy zebra print robes on which stopped mid-thigh. I decided I would go free before getting ready for the date. I walked downstairs with only my robes on and nothing under. Don't judge. You know you do it too. Especially when you are alone home.

I entered the kitchen, my bare feet hitting the cold tile floor. I knew I should have worn my slippers. Well too late now. I am too lazy to go back upstairs and come back down.