♡15.5♡

this chapter is not canon to the story and doesn't follow the plot so anyone can read it! ^_^ it's just a one-shot I thought about making before the manga story begins !

this takes place sometime in the 2nd selection when isagi was chosen .

(warning, there is sexual jokes)

I first noticed the cramps when I was training with rin, isagi and bachira. I brushed it off as cramps from running around too much, as that's the most obvious thing.

until at lunch, I sat with nagi and reo and I felt something... wet in my underwear. I felt dread pooling in my stomach. what. the. fuck...

nagi seemed to notice my distress as he looked at me, head lying on the table and as usual he only took a few bites from his food. "you good, b/n?" he asked, his voice is very monotone and bland but the fact that he was asking showed that he cares.

I smiled awkwardly, "umm yeah... I just remembered that I had something to do in the toilet! seeyou guys!" I said, standing up from my seat.

reo raised his eyebrow, "what about your food? can't it wait?"

"do what you want with the food- bye!-" and I left. the boys sweatdropped, seeing you run through the cafeteria and quickly disappear. "I just realized he said he had something to do in the toilet.." reo said as nagi chuckled, immediate thought is that you were too embarrassed to state you had to pee or something.

well it's not that! that's obvious from the red blood on your underwear (that are boxers by the way. super. uncomfortable.)

i shoved a ton of toilet paper in my underwear and left the bathroom. thankfully i sneaked with me pads to blue lock incase of situations like this (first time i ever do something smart..)

i ran through the hallway, pulling my shirt over my thighs to hide whatever the fuck is going on with my pants. until i accidentally bumped into a strong chest when i made a sharp turn to the right. before i could fall over though he caught me by the arm and pulled me into his chest. my face quickly turned red as i heard the boy say, "why the hell're you speeding? watch your step." i recognized the voice as shido's. he let go of me as i regained my footing, still pulling my shirt as low as i can, "t-thankss...." i stuttered, trying to slip past him and avoid any problems but he quickly stopped me by holding my arm again, "what the hell is that in your pants?"

i faced him with a forced smile, "nothing! i have to go though so do you mind-"

he smirked at my stress, "hold on now, upon looking closer at you you're that cutie from rin's team eh?"

my cheeks turned pink as i sighed, "um... can i help you..?"

me put his hand under my chin and pulled my head up to face him. i shivered at his cold touch, awkwardly staring into his sharp pink eyes. after a few seconds he finally let go and laughed, "anyone ever tell you that you look like an actual girl?" he teased as i huffed, "yes... all the time..."

he laughed at my devestated expression and slapped me from behind. i jumped up and squealed, not expecting the slap. he laughed even louder, "you even squeal like a girl!"

"you slapped my ass dude!!"

he shrugged, "it's just a slap calm down.."

"whatever! i have to go now so don't stop me another time!" and i left. i ran through the hallway and finally reached the bedroom. when i entered i sighed in relief when i saw that no one was here. i immediately rushed towards my bed and looked inside my bag. we were given bags so we can keep our personal stuff in them (personal stuff as in things they give us like tooth brushes and so on) but i sneaked in a few packs of pads. i took one out of the bag and put the bag under my bed. suddenly the noise of the door opening caught me by surprise. i looked behind me and saw aryu wiping his hair with a towel, he seemed to have just finished showering probably after practice. he noticed my panicked expression and raised his eyebrow, "why are you looking at me as if i caught you commiting an unglam crime?"