28.

Leonardo pov

It's the weekend  and me and my brothers are bundled up in my father's office, he needed to talk to us about the girls and some mafia stuff.

My father gave the mafia away to me, but he helps out a lot. He is better with people than I'm, so he usually deals with alliances and deals.

We are waiting for my mother to arrive. She is always taking a few more minutes than the rest of us, she's being petty. Dad once told her she's never on time and now she is doing it on purpose, I absolutely love it.

Luca, my second in command is here too. He is one of my friends. I don't really do friends; I know they are a weakness, so I avoid them.

That does not mean I don't have fun; my little sister is enough entertainment for the whole family.

I have never lost an argument before she came, now I seem to lose all the time.

She has opened up more, but I know she has secrets. She smiles and laughs around us; she is more human. When she first came here, she never smiled.

She still protects stella at all costs, I was shook when she grabbed me by the collar. But I was proud of her.

Mom walks in and sit down on the free spot beside me.

"So now that we're all here" dad says and gives mom a pointed look "we can start" he sets his hands on his desk and leans forward.

"I was thinking of an alliance with the Spanish" I already agree, we talked about this last week.

"doesn't they only rely on diabla?" Damien asks.

"You remember Jade, she was saved by the Spanish" mom informs the others. They only knew she got back home, not how.

"And it would benefit us, they can keep your sisters safe." Luca butts in, and what he says is logical.

"So, we all agree, we get an alliance with the Spanish" dad asks, he gets nods and 'yes's in return.

"Should we tell the girls about the mafia" mom asks, and I know she wants to tell them, I don't think it's necessary.

"No! they will think we are monsters and cruel, and then they will leave us" Lorenzo says panicking. And I nod. They are going to be afraid of us.

"Do we have anything on Scarlett's disappearance" dad asks Luca, we started an investigation on her, but so far, we haven't gotten much.

"No sir" Luca still has to address my father as sir and me as don, I think its outdated but I'm not complaining. It makes me feel like a true leader.

The door to the office burst open and maybe a dozen masked men come in, they're not armed which I find weird.
we all get into positions and start fighting the men, screams run through the air.

"STOP" a voice comes from the door "or I'll kill her" he said in a normal voice as he stepped into the room with a knife to Stella's neck.

Fucking Dimitri Petrov, the Russian mafia boss.

"Now I want your hands in the air" he smirks

We do as he says because Stella's life is on the line. They grab us and walk downstairs to the living room before they tie us to chairs.

Some of his men begins to hit me and my brothers.

"Since we need to wait for my little monster, how about we tell some secrets" little monster?

"So dear stella, your family is the Italian mafia" he says cheeringly, I don't think he's good in the head, he's jumping around.

Stella has tears streaming down her face and is shaking her head.
"That is a lie" she sobs out. She gets backhanded by one of the men and everyone in the room scream in protest.

"don't touch her" I scream in chorus with some of my brothers.

"DON'T TOUCH MY DAUGHTER" my dad screams

He begins to laugh; he's laughing like a fucking hyena. But he stops when he noticed someone else was coming.

"Now my little monster comes" he says, and Scarlett comes in, she freezes for a second before she has both her hands behind her back, face forward and legs spread wider than before.

I don't even think she did it on purpose, she didn't even think before standing like fucking soldier.

does she work with them?

745 Words

Thank you! For 30k views, and votes. Luv ya