31.

Damien pov 

She just sits there in the chair leaning back. She looks powerful.

"Take a guess" she tells us.
"Collin?" I guess. I'm a big fan of them.

"Nah, I know him though. Good guy" she looks at her nails while my jaw is on the floor. Since when is Collin a good guy, has she lost her mind?

We guess a few times and I can see she's getting annoyed.

"Think of the best" she tells us. She can't mean...
"Diabla" dad says, and she gives a tight nod.

"WHAT" me and Lorenzo screams at the same time. She is the best of the best. She has killed over thousands in three years. Diabla is my fucking sister.

"why" stella whispers quietly.

"Where do you think we got the money from stella" Scarlett asks in a harsher tone than usual.

"Todd did it, Todd made our money"  stella says and scarlet chuckles a little. It's not the this is funny chuckle is the dark we use to torture people.

"don't fool yourself, Todd was an abusive junkie" Scarlett says out of anger.
"He was not abusive, he was kind" stella protest.

"Fuck, you're naïve, do you even think for a second I would let him hurt you, no I wouldn't, so I took all his weak ass punches" she reveals and mom gasps and holds a hand over her mouth.

Stella looks like she is about to cry while Scarlett looks around visibly annoyed

Wait, wait, wait Scarlett was abused.

"is that why you're so different" Luca asks, he never had much of a filter.

"yeah, I raised stella, thought her not to cuss and all that shit." she said before walking out of the door.

"s-she was abused" Matteo breaths out in shock. Everyone is now crying.

"w-we failed her" dad has tears streaming down his face as he holds mom.

"She was abused" Matteo breaths out again.

Scarlett was abused.

I feel angry, angry I couldn't protect her.

I get out of the room before I can do anything stupid. I walk towards the gym where Scarlett already is. She's punching the hell out of a punching bag, and it breaks after a few more hits.

My eyes water as she walks out of the room without even looking at me.
how is she still standing?

I walk over to a different punching bag and let out all my anger on it.

It breaks after a bit and my hands are all bloody. I drag my feet towards the first bathroom, and I break down crying.

How can the world be so cruel. She was thirteen, a child.

After what feels like hours, I pull myself off the bathroom floor. I clean my knuckles and walk towards Dante's room.

Dante is lying on my bed looking at the roof.

"hey" I say in a raspy voice after all that crying
"Did we fail her?" he asks, not even looking at me.

"No, no we did not" we couldn't have done anything, if the Russians didn't take the twins on that day, they would have found another way to ruin us.

Suddenly Elijah comes out of the bathroom, his hair is messy, and his lips are swollen. I look over at Dante who wears a guilty expression, his lips are swollen too.

WHAT THE FUCK

"What. The. Fuck" I say gaping. I look at them back and forth, what is going on.

"I was going to tell you" Dante says standing up. He looks guilty and stressed, I don't know what he is stressed about. Maybe if I don't approve of his relationship or his sexuality.

"Your with this asshole" I say pointing to Elijah.

We have become good friends with Scarlett's gang, Elijah's cool and all but he can break Dante's heart.

Dante shifts nervously on his feet and look down.

"Bro, you can't be dating this asshole" I say with a groan. He visibly relaxes and I see Elijah give me a small smile.

"So, you don't mind?" Dante nervously asks me, a glint of hope in his eyes.
"you being gay? No, I don't mind" I shake my head. He gives me a big smile and a hug. I hear him sigh as I step towards Elijah.

"Now, if you break his heart ill break your neck. If one single tear comes out of his eye for bad reasons. I will give you a long, horrible death" I say looking him straight in the eye.

He gives me a nod; he is a joker but right now he's totally serious

"I wouldn't dream of hurting him, if I ever do ill kill myself first" he says seriously. He hold my eye contact and I smirk a little before backing away.

Then Dante looks panicked again.
"What about Scarlett" he grabs the end of his hair and tugs at them. Elijah walks over to Dante and hold his hands.

This is not fun; I want to rip Elijah's hands off

"Babe, she knows" Elijah says while chuckling "she always knows" he adds and grins at Dante.

I walk out of the room; it was not fun seeing your twin being in a relationship or whatever. It was not fun third wheeling.

Seeing the bad position we're in, this helps me a little bit, my twin is happy. I think he needed an escape and that was Elijah

904 words

Last chapter for today, I hope you enjoyed.

Until next time