synopsis

The Malillos family stood above the Table and had an uncanny hold over its members like a knife positioned over their throats. But the Table often had ways to get rid of unwanted guests. One by one, they were slaughtered by the Table's prized assassin, John Wick.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

John Wick knew his duty well but he could never resist a child's cry for help. He killed member after member of her family but took her in as his own. He loved her like his daughter and Francesca loved John like a father, never suspecting that he was her family's murderer. They were alike in every way: tenacity, single mindedness and focused. But John wanted freedom while Francesca wanted revenge. So both made a deal with the Table; a final mission that, if successful, would lead to liberty and power. 

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Marquis Vincent du Gramont was born into power but it was no secret that he craved more. John Wick's sudden return represented an opportunity for him, a way for him to expand his empire. Only he could bring down the Baba Yaga; he would kill to get what he wanted. 

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Francesca and Vincent stood in each other's way and neither would yield until they got what they wanted.  A story in which a frenchman, drunk in power, stands in the way of a girl brave enough to challenge his bloodlust.