17

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 49: Male in a wheelchair 17
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 49: Male in a wheelchair 17
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Is she angry?

Situ Jun thought blankly, why is she angry? Because her mother called her his pillow? And he didn't tell her in advance?

Thinking of this, Situ Jun felt a little helpless.

She hasn't woken up yet, and she suddenly came here, shouldn't she feel forced?

With her temperament, it is very likely to think so. So he was a little worried again.

Just when I didn't know what to do, I heard an angry reprimand: "Liu Ying! Who are you flirting with?"

Qinglan walked over from not far away, raised her feet and went into the room: "Talking to Xiaohou like this, you have eaten the courage of an ambitious leopard!"

Qinglan kept seeing Song Yingying not pleasing to the eye. Song Yingying occupied the position of the chief servant girl. No matter what she did or did, she was just a deputy. And Song Yingying eats, drinks, plays and plays every day. Why? Why should she be the maid in charge?

This time to complain to Mrs. Hou, she just wanted Song Yingying to never come back. The little Marquis looks much better, and doesn't need a chattering maid by his side. Song Yingying is so unruly. If she doesn't transfer her away, when will she wait?

Recalling that Situ Jun hurriedly called the little servant and went to Mrs. Hou's yard to ask for someone, Qing Lan felt her eyes sting.

I saw that Song Yingying came back with not a single hair, and she dared to shake her face with Situ Jun, she couldn't bear it any longer.

"Qinglan!" Situ Jun stopped her.

Qinglan suddenly stopped and walked towards Situ Jun: "Little Marquis, what is your order for this servant?"

"It's okay." Situ Jun whispered, "Don't disturb her."

She is unhappy now, and he hasn't figured out why she is unhappy. When he figured it out, he'd have to coax her, and then they... how could they allow others to have extra troubles when they were so tight?

Qing Lan heard sour: "But she's so unruly! She's just a maid, how dare you shake your face with you, Xiaohou? What's it like!"

Situ Jun listened to her complain, something crossed his mind.

Song Yingying's rules are not very good, but she has never bumped into anyone, and she gets along well with the servants in the yard. Song Yingying was called away before, how could Qinglan think that her mother was trying to teach her the rules?

Just as I was thinking, someone came from outside the yard. It was the maid in Mrs. Hou's yard, holding a tray in her hand, she walked in with a smile, saw Situ Jun, and bowed: "I have seen Xiao Hou Ye." Then she looked at Qinglan, "I am looking for you. "

Saying that, she handed the tray in her hand to Qing Lan: "Mrs. reward you, keep it."

Qinglan's back suddenly stiffened!

"Thank you, Mrs. Xie's reward." She took it with a dry smile, her heart was tense, when did Mrs. send it badly, why did it come at this time, in front of the little Marquis?

She was guilty of being a thief, and her whole body was tense at the moment, and she didn't dare to turn her head to look at Situ Jun.

The maid who sent the reward did not leave immediately, she said with a smile, "You are very good, you are careful, loyal and reliable, and the lady likes it very much."