25

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Deliver Candy To Men IDCTMW » Chapter 110: The handsome fat man with 25
I Deliver Candy To Men Chapter 110: The handsome fat man with 25
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The next morning, Song Yingying had an exam. She turned off the alarm, got up, and went out with her roommates.

As soon as she came downstairs, she heard many girls screaming in a low voice. She frowned and looked out across the crowd, and she saw Wen Yijia standing outside the dormitory building.

He was holding a few books and notebooks in one hand, and a few bags of breakfast in the other.

Song Yingying couldn't help but sneer. He never brings books and notebooks for exams. He only sticks two pens in his pockets. Now that he has these, does he really want to mark the exam site for her?

Who gave him the confidence that he would be able to eat her to the death?

She pulled a roommate and hid in a blind spot, then tore a corner from the scratch paper, folded it up at random, and handed it over, "Did you see that boy outside? If you give this to him, say it's a man named Song. The girl gave it to him, he knows what's going on. You try to delay the time, don't let him see me, I'm going to sneak out. "

The roommate was surprised: "This handsome guy is waiting for you?" His eyes were full of disbelief.

"Really." Song Yingying said. Seeing her roommate still didn't believe it, she had to explain, "It's the boy who always sent me something to eat before."

"He's so handsome?" The roommate opened her eyes wide, looked at her with envy, and took the note, "Okay."

Song Yingying watched her go out, walked to Wen Yijia, and handed him the note. Taking advantage of him bowing his head and covering his face with a book, he hurried away.

Wen Yijia didn't find her. After he took the note, he said "thank you" to the girl and opened the note. Looking down, the note was blank, without a word.

Not even a single stroke. The edge of the paper was very rough, as if it had been torn from the book in a hurry, and he couldn't help pursing his lips.

Holding the note in his hand, he raised his head and looked left and right. He didn't see a familiar figure, and he had a vague feeling in his heart, but he didn't leave, lest it be her test.

He stood there until almost all the girls in the dormitory had left, and still stood there. Finally, it was eight o'clock, her exam had started, and he finally confirmed that she had left, and he couldn't wait for her.

And he also had an exam in the morning.

Stuffing the note into his pocket, he turned around and walked towards his exam room.

After the exam, Song Yingying came out of the exam room. Afraid that Wen Yijia would block her again, she did not go out immediately, but looked out from the window. I saw a person walking out of the examination room on the second floor diagonally opposite, and by coincidence, it was Wen Yijia.

She secretly said that it was dangerous, she quickly turned her head back, thought about it, and left through the remote small door of the teaching building.

"Honey, bring me a meal, I'll go back to the dormitory beforehand." After making a phone call, she slipped back to the dormitory.

There is another exam in the afternoon. Before Song Yingying went out, she borrowed the window of the girl in the opposite dormitory and looked down. Seeing that there was no one downstairs in the dormitory, she snorted.

This is giving up, you bastard.

She took the book and happily left the dormitory building.

However, after arriving at the examination room, he slowly stopped. On her seat, a familiar figure sat.