Ⅰ , 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅
𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐃

・゚: *・゚:* ・゚: *・゚:*

With her younger sister Angel and elder brother Marcus Rashford, Solana grew up in Fallowfield, Withington, England. Since she was a baby, Marcus has always watched over her, and ever since she learned that her mum was pregnant, she has taken care of her younger sister.

Even though she couldn't see above everyone else's heads, she was always in the stands supporting Marcus as he pursued his aspirations on the pitch at a very young age. She has always had what appears to be the ideal existence.

Whenever her brother wasn't busy, she always took control of the tiny moments, gathered her loved ones together whenever she could, and was meticulous when it came to capturing photos of it.

Solana had always enjoyed painting with her sister and going on late-night rides with her mother whenever she needed a break from her thoughts. Her and Marcus would occasionally go shopping together, which was unusual because most of the time they were surrounded by swarms of people at the shops requesting pictures and signatures.

Every time her brother had a game, she enjoyed making those "TikTok Get Ready with me"'s, and she was always depicted as the family member wearing the best attire—a topic she and Marcus quarreled on about half the time. Despite this, she avoided severe disagreements with her family since she was aware that she would later regret doing so.

She has always held herself to a higher standard than any other girls her age since Marcus has always given his siblings all they have ever wanted. That is, until Trent showed up and ruined everything.

She has always been cautious when it comes to her heart, but he altered that by making her feel as though she had no one else excluding him. Although he didn't intentionally manipulate her, the way she recounted how she felt after he cheated on her to Marcus gave the impression that he had.

She didn't want Marcus to think poorly of Trent since they broke up as soon as she learned what had happened, but he continued to hold a grudge and was difficult to deal with whenever Trent was in the picture.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

RIAS NOTES

hi babies im so excited for this story to start ngl i wanted to make a book about trent and jude together for a long time and im hoping this turns out to be a great book since i didnt really like my most recent one about niko :(, still will continue it though i just have so much ideas for this one!! hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about solana and her rocky trips to get here!!

xoxo, ria 🫧