Ⅵ , 𝐖𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐉𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐘𝐒!

1:03AM OCTOBER 19TH , 2022
𖡡 𝘙𝘈𝘚𝘏𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘋 𝘏𝘖𝘜𝘚𝘌 / 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀

narrative + instagram + imessage

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄

✧.*

"You guys are fucking terrible wingmen." Solana mentioned as she entered Marcus's room and sat on the edge of his bed while he facetimed Jesse and Saka. "What?" he questioned, turning to face her, exposing Jesse on the ground and Saka at his desk playing Fortnite.

"Now I know for a fact you weren't talking about us being bad wingmen when I asked you to hook me up with your friend and you said I had 18 exes," squinted Jesse, turning to his side.

"But there's a reason for that, SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU," Solana yelled as she snatched Marcus's phone from his grasp, overwhelmed by the light emanating from his phone.

"Okay, no need to go all ape shit on me." Jesse muttered as he set up his phone, raising his hands up in defense. "Excuse me??" Solana exclaimed as she saw Jesse hang up the phone and looked to Saka, who was equally shocked as Solana.

"It's Jesse, What did you expect to come out of him." Saka mentioned as he returned his attention to his game. "Give me back my phone and go take a shower, you stink like ass." Marcus noted while taking his phone from Solana's grasp and continued his talk with Saka.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃