bonus 2 ! (pt.2)

blair and jude were throwing a small party for their son turning one, inviting their families and close friends.
the party wasn't extravagant but at the same time definitely was not simple. they spent time and effort preparing everything to make their baby boys first birthday a special day.

***

"jude you haven't finished putting up the banners yet, why are you in the kitchen?" blair questioned frustratedly after she had just found him looking at all the food she bought for the party. "i was just looking blair, did you buy any barbecue food?" he asked, not being able to see through all the food that was on the kitchen table. "of course i fucking did jude, it's literally a barbecue kind of party" she exclaimed getting annoyed at him. "just checking, i'll finish the banners now" he said laughing to himself, knowing how much his girlfriend was stressing over their sons party.

***
the couple had just finished decorating for the party whilst kyan was napping. they had spent their whole morning decorating for it and were just now getting a break.
they both walked into the living room and flopped on the sofa.

"jesus christ that tired me out" blair said as she lay on top of jude. "jobe will be here soon, we'll have to hide or something" jude spoke whilst blair laughed at the boys words.

just after they had finished laughing to themselves, they heard a car door slam and a knock at the door. they didn't move for a good 20 seconds, until they heard a quiet voice shout "let me in guys, i know you heard it".
jude walked to the big double doors of their new house just to shout back at jobe and say "shouldn't have come so early then you idiot" jobe didn't say anything for a second and then exclaimed "ughh just let me in you dick" knowing that his brother was right. blair then appeared next to jude and said "no way you're coming in our house with that language jobe".
"stop acting like you never swear blair, even kyan is putting his middle finger up and he's one". nothing was said and then blair opened the door for jobe.

***

everyone was just arriving to the party, well except for jobe and gio, they were already there, and saying happy birthday to kyan before placing his presents on a table, which he would open after they had food.

jude's dad had just finished the barbecue and everyone was sat around a table outside, enjoying their delicious food in the sunny backyard.

"so when can we get in the pool then guys?" jobe said, sitting there bored because he was the first to finish his food. "jobe why don't you go and get some more food from the buffet" denise suggested to the boy. "are you trying to get rid of me mother?". "what? of course not my dear, darling son" she spoke sarcastically.

***

after a while, the group of family and friends were all talking separately and kyan was playing with ashton.

"you know trent, i think ashtons getting baby fever" blair smiled after peering over at her son and her best friend playing together. "get kyan a bestie trent" jude said messing with the boy. "i mean, you never know" trent spoke also playing around with him. "no but like seriously, i think ashton's ready to actually settle down" blair voiced knowing the boys were messing with eachother. "trent, if you ever have a baby, just know that I AM going to be the god father. nothing else is allowed to be said" "yeah i agree with jude, i have to be the god mother otherwise i will cry" blair laughed.
"me and ashton actually have been talking about y'know...babies, recently" trent spat out. "oh my days, fucking do it trent" "best decision of my life" jude spoke. "it was not a decision jude, it was an accident" "a good accident, but an accident" blair replied smiling, whilst thinking of all the memories the small family have made.

***

it was now around 7pm and people were starting to leave. "bye sash, my little baby, i love you so much, see you soon" blair said, giving sasha a tight hug. "and big brum boy, jack, get here" she spoke towards jack beckoning him for a hug. "i'll see you soon blair bear, tell kyan i said happy birthday again" "will do bestie".

gios taxi was now outside their house, so it was time to say goodbye to him. "bye gi, i'll see you soon" blair said. "he's coming over tomorrow, there's no need to make the goodbye long this time" jude said knowing blair was going to try and stretch out the goodbye.

***

soon enough, nearly everyone had left. the only people left were ashton and trent. the group were sat in the living room together, talking like there was no tomorrow.

kyan was sitting on the floor playing with his new toys before two other boys also joined him.

ashton and blair were still sat on the sofa relaxing and gossiping with a glass of wine in their hands. "so ash...are you thinking of maybe a baby?" blair questioned in a weird voice. "stop right now, did trent tell you?"before blair had the chance to respond ashton spoke again "to be honest, i've literally got like major baby fever and kinda want a baby, but then like i'm not sure if it's just a phase" "what? a phase you've been in for like a year?" blair said smiling at the girl. "ummm yeah" ashton spoke in an obvious tone. ashton then looked at trent playing with kyan before turning back to blair and saying, "i think trents ready, i think he's just waiting for me to say that i'm ready" ashton said. "please a little mini ashton and trent would be so cute...and also a best friend for ky? umm yes please" blair said making the other girl laugh.

AUTHORS NOTEthis was meant to go into detail about the party but tbh i just got carried away with trent and ash my babiestheir friendships are everything i can't🤞🤞also loving jobe in this 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼once again credits go to 1-800-TRENTS for the...

AUTHORS NOTE
this was meant to go into detail about the party but tbh i just got carried away with trent and ash my babies
their friendships are everything i can't🤞🤞
also loving jobe in this 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
once again credits go to 1-800-TRENTS for the idea 💡 thank u bae💓💗💕💞
if anyone wants another bonus, just leave a suggestion and i'll try and do it !!
bye for now girlies💋💋💋

.