bonus 8 ! (pt.3)

FEBRUARY 2028

messages from BLAIR BELLINGHAM'S phone

ash🩷

can you come over

yes

what's wrong

idk jude's out with kyan and
i don't wanna be home alone rn

i just feel so angry and stressed

yeah i'm coming over now

do you wanna watch a film?

get your mind off things

yeah

i'll bring snacks

choose the film

okay but before we watch
the film i need to rant to you

more ranting???

what else has happened

i thought you told me last night

yeah u know everything
i just need to get my feelings out irl

and i don't feel like screaming
  through an empty house rn

got it

i'll be right over now
BLAIR💞💞 liked
this message

blair heard the door open and didn't flinch, she knew it was ash. like when you can tell who someone is by the sound of their feet or their breathing.

ash went straight over to the girl who was curled up in a blanket in the living room. "you okay blair?" she said worried for her. "i'm fine. the thing is, is that i'm not even angry at jude. i just don't want to talk about it with him" she said getting frustrated with herself. "i totally get that, but jude's probably so worried about your relationship right now. i think you should just tell him how you feel and then it'll be over" ashton replied trying to brighten and cheer blair up. "i'm so fucking stressed. i feel like pulling my hair out" she then said looking anxious and worried. "why? what's wrong?" ash questioned, "it's just that maisey was in my house yesterday. she was right here. she knows where i fucking live and i'm so scared" blair explained showing her nervousness and anxiousness. "restraining order blair. you need to get one against her. god she's like a fucking cockroach" ash said expressing the last part with frustration and anger.

****

"okay let's get that film on. what did you choose?" ash shouted towards the kitchen where blair was. silence. she didn't receive a reply. ash quickly got up to check on her, and when she entered she saw a puddle of water on the floor, with blair holding her stomach in pain. "shit blair, we need to get to the hospital now" she said before quickly and carefully guiding her towards the car.